Goldcrest Valley Silo Issue (XBox One)

InstaBuzz

Goldcrest Valley Silo Issue (XBox One)

Post by InstaBuzz »

When working the Goldcrest Valley map I am trying to deposit crop into a silo labeled "Railroad Silo East" on the map. This silo is in the middle of the map, and there is another silo to the right side of the map labeled "Railroad Silo East" as well. And the wording and markings on the buildings at the silo I am trying to use say "Central Transport Hub".

It is labeled at a drop point on the map, and there are the black and yellow boxes on the railroad tracks indicating a drop off point. There is also a drive through for tractors with a grate, appearing to be a drop point for tractors. EXCEPT none of these drop points work. I cannot offload crop from any trailer into this silo. I have tried the vehicle drive through, and I even tried driving my tractor onto the train tracks where the black and yellow boxes are. I purchased the land it is on, thinking that might be the issue, but no. Still no prompt to offload. Anywhere. Anyone else have anything like this?

Edit Alagos: Moved to Modhub Bug Reports
Supertroop98

Re: Goldcrest Valley Silo Issue (XBox One)

Post by Supertroop98 »

I have experienced the same problem. Even after the map update the railroad silos aren’t working. I have tried contacting Giants but they said it is the map editors problem. I can’t get a response from the map editor. I love the map and wish the railroad silos worked