GTX - Silo Displays

Timmi4026

GTX - Silo Displays

Post by Timmi4026 »

Hello GTX

Since the Giants Update V 1.6 the Silo Displays have a Configuration Problem.
You can only change every second line.
Take a look at the picture in this Link

https://prnt.sc/sx4vst

Best Regards Timmi
b0snaX

Re: GTX - Silo Displays

Post by b0snaX »

Hello Gtx,

i have the same Problem with the newest Patch!
Schöne Grüße
b0snaX

Thomas Alva Edison wrote:Ich habe nicht versagt. Ich habe mit Erfolg zehntausend Wege entdeckt, die zu keinem Ergebnis führen.
anthu

Post by anthu »

same problem
lg
andreas
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Are you using the 'Added Realism for Vehicles' (REA) mod by any chance? If yes, then it could also be the reason for your issue: viewtopic.php?f=952&t=157507&p=1294508#p1294434
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

I don`t have this issue and I`m on the newest patch.
So it seems that it´s some sort of modconflict.
anthu

Post by anthu »

i dont have the rea mod
i use seasons, GlobalCompany, Courseplay, Autodrive, autoload (EAL), ... and many more
it worked all fine before the 1.6 update
lg
andreas
AliensHive

Post by AliensHive »

I can confirm the bug.
Since Patch V1.6 the GUI shows up with 2 table columns. The right one is not configurable.
No other mod was loaded in parallel. So it's a mod error and has no impact from anything else.
check with single- as well as multiplayer.

Please GtX fix that, we love this mod. Thx!
Timmi4026

Post by Timmi4026 »

don_apple wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:54 am Are you using the 'Added Realism for Vehicles' (REA) mod by any chance? If yes, then it could also be the reason for your issue: viewtopic.php?f=952&t=157507&p=1294508#p1294434
Ich schreib mal auf Deutsch..
ich benutze den REA mod nicht, ich glaube das hängt damit zusammen, seit dem Patch hat man in der Server Auswahl das neue 2 Seiten Menü, und der Silo mod greift irgendwie auf die Darstellung zu.
---------------------------
I do not use the REA mod, I think that has to do with it, since the patch you have the new 2 page menu in the server selection, and the silo mod somehow accesses the display.
Xerox

Post by Xerox »

I have the same issue.

And I´m sure that it´s not caused by another mod because for testing I moved all other mods out of the mod folder.
Silo Displays was the only available MOD for the game.

I started a new game at ravenport and have the same issue.

Now the big Question is if GtX is still active here?
Or is there another modder that can create a fix this mod?
Farmer_Mike

Post by Farmer_Mike »

Just wanted to try and pass on an update regarding this issue.

I have been informed from a Discord channel I am part of that GtX aka Andy has actually had multiple family members pass away over the last few weeks so as I am sure many would understand he has not had much time for forums or mods.

He is aware of this issue though and did say an update will be available very soon and did apologise for the delay. I will mention this thread and I am sure he will drop by when he can.

For the time being I have found if you use the mouse to click on the second row on the right hand side it then allows you to use the up and down arrows as normal, maybe this will help.

Happy farming all.
Mike
PC: LS11, LS13, LS15, LS17, LS19
PS4: LS17, LS19
Timmi4026

Post by Timmi4026 »

Farmer_Mike wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:25 pm Just wanted to try and pass on an update regarding this issue.

I have been informed from a Discord channel I am part of that GtX aka Andy has actually had multiple family members pass away over the last few weeks so as I am sure many would understand he has not had much time for forums or mods.

He is aware of this issue though and did say an update will be available very soon and did apologise for the delay. I will mention this thread and I am sure he will drop by when he can.

For the time being I have found if you use the mouse to click on the second row on the right hand side it then allows you to use the up and down arrows as normal, maybe this will help.

Happy farming all.
Mike
There is another problem, on large maps 4-fold the configuration is not saved when you stop the Server and update files or Map on it. Then the display goes into the standard state
w33zl

Post by w33zl »

Farmer_Mike wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:25 pm I have been informed from a Discord channel I am part of that GtX aka Andy has actually had multiple family members pass away over the last few weeks so as I am sure many would understand he has not had much time for forums or mods.
Said to hear that, hope he soon feels better! :sadnew:

Do you know how to get in touch with him? I would like to ask him for permission to use a couple of this store icons for a mod I have developed and I do not know how/where to reach him.
Check out my mods: Stockman | TidyShop | Pallet Price Balancer | Buy Used Equipment

Want to report a bug or have a suggestion to any of my mods? Check out my official Farming Simulator project website. Or support me on my fan pages Facebook or Patreon .
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

w33zl wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:51 am
Farmer_Mike wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:25 pm I have been informed from a Discord channel I am part of that GtX aka Andy has actually had multiple family members pass away over the last few weeks so as I am sure many would understand he has not had much time for forums or mods.
Said to hear that, hope he soon feels better! :sadnew:

Do you know how to get in touch with him? I would like to ask him for permission to use a couple of this store icons for a mod I have developed and I do not know how/where to reach him.
He is a member of this forum: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=117540

If he doesn't read you message you could try asking Chris from Giants to pass a message on for you.

He has a GitHub accound aswell, but there isn't much activity.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC