Purbeck Valley Cows disappearing and feed point not working

kmikesmart

Purbeck Valley Cows disappearing and feed point not working

Post by kmikesmart »

I recently decided to get cows on Purbeck Valley using the default cow pasture and barn. It somehow auto gave it grass according to the seasons menu and I can give them water, but it won't let me put total mixed ration in the feed trough from the marked area which is where I would guess the trigger is supposed to be. I am using seasons as mentioned above and several other mods, but I'm using the mixer that is provided with the map and the tractor that is provided with the map and I can't figure it out.

Also, sometimes the cows show up in the field after purchase and sometimes they don't, but as soon as they walk into the barn, they disappear. Seasons says that the cow still exists, but you can't find it anywhere.

Single player on PC. Everything else works perfectly so far that I have tried, but this is the first time I have messed with animals on the map.
norfolk farmer

Re: Purbeck Valley Cows disappearing and feed point not working

Post by norfolk farmer »

If you go left out of the farm there is an unmarked grass field up the road on the right some of my cows have been in there as well as the shed. The feed trigger is in the shed between the feed troughs it cab be a little tricky to locate.
kmikesmart

Re: Purbeck Valley Cows disappearing and feed point not working

Post by kmikesmart »

So is the trigger in the marked off area then and I just can't seem to find it? I've driven all along the trough and can't seem to find it.