FS19 Cantabria Infinite - Support

jayjim94

Re: FS19 Cantabria Infinite - Support

Post by jayjim94 »

Hi,

I cannot sell salad pallets in any of the sell points? Is this a bug that has shown up?

"EDIT"
I've just tried picking up the pallets with a frontloader and it is showing up as 0% full?

Map is awesome btw.

Thanks!
JJ
Criti

Post by Criti »

jayjim94 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:33 pm Hi,
I cannot sell salad pallets in any of the sell points? Is this a bug that has shown up?
"EDIT"
I've just tried picking up the pallets with a frontloader and it is showing up as 0% full?
Hello, I see that there is a problem with the type of filling of the pallet, thanks for the report, for the next update it will be corrected
Lygge

Post by Lygge »

Hi! We loves swimming with my dog. She has followed me to all my maps. Could we go to swimming in Cantabria Infinita too.
Playing at PC via Origin
millepattes

Post by millepattes »

Hi, i play on the Cantabria Infinit map, I have looked through the whole map and I can't find the salt water, can you help me, thank you
CN_MenYu

Post by CN_MenYu »

millepattes wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:22 pm Hi, i play on the Cantabria Infinit map, I have looked through the whole map and I can't find the salt water, can you help me, thank you
you just need a water tank trailer pull it to the water and fill it, just like normal water ^^
Criti

Post by Criti »

millepattes wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:22 pm Hi, i play on the Cantabria Infinit map, I have looked through the whole map and I can't find the salt water, can you help me, thank you
Almost anywhere on the coast you can fill salt water, you have two wooden ramps that will avoid having to put the tank in the mud. In the store, in the trailer section, at the end, you can find two modified game cisterns that can carry salt water. A greeting.
lazzarocammina

Post by lazzarocammina »

Hi!
Just two quick questions:
1. where can I sell the wood beams? I've tried in the north-eastern part of the map, at the Materials shop, but I've found no drop points.
2. same for oil: I've tried delivering it to the Lupa store.

Thank you,
Lazzaro
jayjim94

Post by jayjim94 »

Hi again!

Thanks for the reply about the salad pallets! :)

I/WE have come across some other issues on the map? Some may be intentional but I'm just going to list them below so you can see.

1 - When doing contracts, for example an onion harvesting contract - we receive equipment that is not compatible with harvesting onions
2 - When planting some of the new crop types, for example onion again...the seeder consumes seed at an alarming rate
3 - With the animal pen extension mod, a fill point doesn't appear for the cows
4 - There is water visible at the bottom of field 8 - doesn't cause any issues but you can see it.

Anyway - map is awesome :) Having hours of fun on it!

Thanks,
JayJim
jdnbees

Post by jdnbees »

Hi,

I just started playing Cantabria Infinite on FS19. Love the idea and am loving playing the map.

Noticed a few things that were in error when playing it though. I noticed when you go to the store to buy the carrot harvester says there is a script missing. Also was trying to do some missions and noticed they give you the wrong harvester when doing the carrot harvesting missions. I tried a Oat harvest as well and they failed to give me a trailer when I leased it out. Is that on purpose or an error? Thanks for all your hard work.
millepattes

Post by millepattes »

Bonjour, je découvre la map, beaucoup de diversité, donc pas monotone. Juste un petit souci, quand le semoir déborde sur un autre champs; même s'il ne vous appartient pas, il sème quand même dans ce champs. Valable aussi pour l'ordi. On se retrouve au moment de la moisson avec 2 ou 3 céréales différentes le long des champs et ca perturbe les moissonneuses.
Si autre belle map avec usines disponible, je suis prenant.
Bonne journée et d'avance merci pour le sérieux de votre support.

PS, très bonne idée le descriptif des usines.
Criti

Post by Criti »

lazzarocammina wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:37 pm Hi! Just two quick questions:
1. where can I sell the wood beams? I've tried in the north-eastern part of the map, at the Materials shop, but I've found no drop points.
2. same for oil: I've tried delivering it to the Lupa store.Thank you, Lazzaro
You should let those products sell at the marked outlets, I'm going to look at it.

jayjim94 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:44 pm Hi again!
Thanks for the reply about the salad pallets! :)
I/WE have come across some other issues on the map? Some may be intentional but I'm just going to list them below so you can see.
1 - When doing contracts, for example an onion harvesting contract - we receive equipment that is not compatible with harvesting onions
2 - When planting some of the new crop types, for example onion again...the seeder consumes seed at an alarming rate
3 - With the animal pen extension mod, a fill point doesn't appear for the cows
4 - There is water visible at the bottom of field 8 - doesn't cause any issues but you can see it.
Anyway - map is awesome :) Having hours of fun on it! Thanks, JayJim
The new crops can cause problems with missions, I have to adjust the mission vehicles. The water in field 8 is intentional, that area is well below sea level

jdnbees wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:11 am Hi,
I just started playing Cantabria Infinite on FS19. Love the idea and am loving playing the map.
Noticed a few things that were in error when playing it though. I noticed when you go to the store to buy the carrot harvester says there is a script missing. Also was trying to do some missions and noticed they give you the wrong harvester when doing the carrot harvesting missions. I tried a Oat harvest as well and they failed to give me a trailer when I leased it out. Is that on purpose or an error? Thanks for all your hard work.
I have verified that the carrot harvester can be bought / rented without problem, the new crops have to be adjusted for the missions, in the next update it will be.

millepattes wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:25 pm Bonjour, je découvre la map, beaucoup de diversité, donc pas monotone. Juste un petit souci, quand le semoir déborde sur un autre champs; même s'il ne vous appartient pas, il sème quand même dans ce champs. Valable aussi pour l'ordi. On se retrouve au moment de la moisson avec 2 ou 3 céréales différentes le long des champs et ca perturbe les moissonneuses.
Si autre belle map avec usines disponible, je suis prenant.Bonne journée et d'avance merci pour le sérieux de votre support.
PS, très bonne idée le descriptif des usines.
I am testing the sowing and if the field is not mine it will not let me sow, I would need more information on which field it happens to you to do more tests. You can also try to separate the fields a little more, so the worker may detect them better.

Thank you all for the reports, the patch will be out next week
lazzarocammina

Post by lazzarocammina »

Criti wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:55 pm Thank you all for the reports, the patch will be out next week
Super! Thank you for your great job!
lazzarocammina

Post by lazzarocammina »

I've got another note: I cannot deliver pallets onto the oil factory; when I lay the pallets down on the delivery point nothing happens and the pallets level in factory state panel stays at 0. Same thing happens when delivering wood (not beams) in the pallet factory.

Thank you again!
jmarahbet

Post by jmarahbet »

[ES]
Hola, enhorabuena por el mapa. Estoy jugandolo tanto en multiplayer como individualmente y el mapa está muy bien.

Lo que quería sugerir es si para una próxima actualización los dos puntos de venta de pacas que hay en el mapa, uno al norte y el otro al sur, se pudieran diferenciar llamandolos "Venta de pacas 1" y "Venta de pacas 2".

¿Por que esta sugerencia?

Anoche estaba jugando y acepté un contrato de empacado y no me fijé en que punto de venta de pacas quieren que realice la entrega. Después acepté otro contrato de empacado y ahora tengo los dos puntos de venta de pacas señalados en el mapa y no sé a cual punto de entrega corresponde cada contrato.

[EN]
Hi, congratulations on the map. I'm playing it both multiplayer and individually and the map is fine.

What I wanted to suggest is whether for a future update the two bale sales points on the map, one to the north and the other to the south, could be differentiated by calling them "Bale sale 1" and "Bale sale 2".

Why this suggestion?

Last night I was playing and I accepted a packing contract and I did not pay attention to which bale sales point they want me to deliver. Later I accepted another packing contract and now I have the two bale sales points indicated on the map and I don't know which delivery point each contract corresponds to.
Criti

Post by Criti »

lazzarocammina wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:22 am I've got another note: I cannot deliver pallets onto the oil factory; when I lay the pallets down on the delivery point nothing happens and the pallets level in factory state panel stays at 0. Same thing happens when delivering wood (not beams) in the pallet factory.
Thank you again!
Thanks, I'm going to review it, maybe they are a bit elevated, maybe with the forklift at a little height I will accept them.

jmarahbet wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:37 pm Hi, congratulations on the map. I'm playing it both multiplayer and individually and the map is fine.
What I wanted to suggest is whether for a future update the two bale sales points on the map, one to the north and the other to the south, could be differentiated by calling them "Bale sale 1" and "Bale sale 2".
Why this suggestion?
Last night I was playing and I accepted a packing contract and I did not pay attention to which bale sales point they want me to deliver. Later I accepted another packing contract and now I have the two bale sales points indicated on the map and I don't know which delivery point each contract corresponds to.
Thanks I'll change it, remember that you can select a point of sale from the left menu icon, and a green light will fall from the sky above the position.