FS19 Cantabria Infinite - Support

Bolisaris

Bamboo Fiber

Post by Bolisaris »

How do I create Bamboo Fibers, when I harvest normally I get Bamboo, if I use a forage harvester I get Chaff, there is no mention of Bamboo Fiber when I use these methods, or is plain Bamboo the actual fibers, very confusing. :!: :!: :?:
jmarahbet

Re: Bamboo Fiber

Post by jmarahbet »

Bolisaris wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:02 pm How do I create Bamboo Fibers, when I harvest normally I get Bamboo, if I use a forage harvester I get Chaff, there is no mention of Bamboo Fiber when I use these methods, or is plain Bamboo the actual fibers, very confusing. :!: :!: :?:
When you harvest bamboo, in the combine mark the option to create rows of straw, and it will leave you rows of bamboo fiber, to later collect it with a loading wagons.

In my case, when I wanted to pack the bamboo fiber, the information from the packinghouse showed bamboo fiber, but in the end the resulting bale was hay. So when I have to collect bamboo fiber I opt for the loading wagons.
Bolisaris

Re: FS19 Cantabria Infinite - Support

Post by Bolisaris »

Thank you for the reply, and yes I realized shortly after this post that I needed to switch on 'make swath' on the harvester and now I can collect Bamboo Fiber using a forage wagon. But this brought up another problem, when I add it to the cow pasture the 'bamboo fiber bar' only goes up to 19,000 liters and the bar is half way and orange when looking at the stats in the cow pasture, I have waited for 2 or more hours (IRL) but the bar does not change it is half way and orange and as a result my productivity stays at 99%, there is also no way I can see to store excess bamboo fiber in any of the normal silo's but this I sorted using one of my own mods and added HEMP_WINDROW to the filltypes, now I can store the fiber. Is the fill bar bugged or do I need to add more bamboo fiber somewhere else?
jmarahbet

Post by jmarahbet »

Bolisaris wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:03 pm Thank you for the reply, and yes I realized shortly after this post that I needed to switch on 'make swath' on the harvester and now I can collect Bamboo Fiber using a forage wagon. But this brought up another problem, when I add it to the cow pasture the 'bamboo fiber bar' only goes up to 19,000 liters and the bar is half way and orange when looking at the stats in the cow pasture, I have waited for 2 or more hours (IRL) but the bar does not change it is half way and orange and as a result my productivity stays at 99%, there is also no way I can see to store excess bamboo fiber in any of the normal silo's but this I sorted using one of my own mods and added HEMP_WINDROW to the filltypes, now I can store the fiber. Is the fill bar bugged or do I need to add more bamboo fiber somewhere else?
To make the bed for the animals, accept half bamboo fiber and half straw.

At my departure I have the horse stable, I load it up to half straw and then the other half bamboo fiber, and just after leaving the bamboo fiber it burns and no more straw or more fiber is accepted. bamboo, neither rises nor falls. This happened to me having 4 horses in the stable. When I put 16 horses in, the amount of straw and bamboo fiber I had for 4 horses increased automatically by calculating for 16 horses.
Bolisaris

Post by Bolisaris »

I realize this, But after putting straw and bamboo fiber in the cow pasture it still registers half way and the cow pasture seems to be not producing milk, but I will fast forward the time and see if it starts producing milk, I will come back and report if it is or not.

Ah it appears to be producing milk and I am at 100% productivity so the fact that it is only registering 50% for bamboo fiber must be a bug in either the game or the map and should be looked at!

Also is there an image somewhere with all the icons used on this map as I like to have them at hand for reference.
lazzarocammina

Post by lazzarocammina »

Bolisaris wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:43 pm I realize this, But after putting straw and bamboo fiber in the cow pasture it still registers half way and the cow pasture seems to be not producing milk, but I will fast forward the time and see if it starts producing milk, I will come back and report if it is or not.

Ah it appears to be producing milk and I am at 100% productivity so the fact that it is only registering 50% for bamboo fiber must be a bug in either the game or the map and should be looked at!

Also is there an image somewhere with all the icons used on this map as I like to have them at hand for reference.
This has already been covered in a previous report; see viewtopic.php?p=1326411#p1326411 (my bad, previous link was wrong :D)
gozmozdony

Post by gozmozdony »

Dear Criti, I experience when I undertake harvest hire work and give john deere a combine as a rented equipment, I go out into the field, I start work, the machine gets stuck, it stands still. If, on the other hand, I get a random meassy fergusson, there’s no problem with that. This has happened in fields 12 and 23 so far. -I use all REA modes, I find that since I updated the REA, I have had this problem ever since. Maybe the map and REA are not fully compatible?<br/>
-Maybe the machine power required for each field monk is not well defined and therefore does not give a good machine?<br/>
-I've been to the potato harvest like this before, the machine just got stuck, I had to cancel the order.<br/>
-Another a question, at the sawmill where there is a diesel tank, can only bio diesel be loaded there?<br/>
-The roads could be wider, it is difficult to travel with bigger machines.<br/>
-The road signs "can be crossed", it would be more realistic if they fell out in the event of a collision.<br/>
-You don't ask for water from the hen, it doesn't reflect reality.<br/>
-The horse paddock at Field 15 could be more lifelike with a slightly larger stable.<br/>
I don’t have much time to play, so I like well-crafted maps because I don’t have the energy to analyze problems and what could be the solution.<br/>
I looked at many folders, my decision is in favor of Cantabria Infinita, because I was looking for one where there are several delivery points and there is a possibility to produce other products.<br/>
Please take it as a positive comment, there is always room for positive development. Thank you for your work and I look forward to your reply.</t>
Rhey de la Finca

Post by Rhey de la Finca »

NO CHAFF AT THE JUICE FACTOR (FABRICA ZUMOS)

Really amazing map. I've put many, many hours into it. I'm into the 3rd year of seasons and still have not purchased all of the factories, yet.

Here is the biggest problem I've encountered: The Juice Factory (Fabrica Zumos) does not produce Chaff. This is wildly inconvenient, as Juice has been my main income since Day 1.

I've tried edited XML and even the ID3 file with Giants Editor, but nothing has worked.

Chaff is produced just fine at the Oil Factory (Fabrica Aceite).

Any fix for this @Criti?

I don't expect a huge update or waiting for the next version. Any advice on making this work I could change myself.

Again, thank you for this glorious map. The detail and time you've put into it is phenomenal.