Loki_79 bug report thread

cwattyeso

Re: Loki_79 bug report thread

Post by cwattyeso »

There is a Trailer Axle Blocker Mod for FS22 on the ModHub but it's not made by you Loki - https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022 , I also can confirm in that for me pressing Y in the game to activate or deactivate the trailer lock doesn't do anything.
There is also another mod out there called Lock Steering Axles - FS22_lockSteeringAxles not sure if that is yours or not Loki, but that mod since Update 1.3 is causing players trying to log into servers getting stuck at 99% loading.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

cwattyeso wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:23 pm There is a Trailer Axle Blocker Mod for FS22 on the ModHub but it's not made by you Loki - https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022 , I also can confirm in that for me pressing Y in the game to activate or deactivate the trailer lock doesn't do anything.
There is also another mod out there called Lock Steering Axles - FS22_lockSteeringAxles not sure if that is yours or not Loki, but that mod since Update 1.3 is causing players trying to log into servers getting stuck at 99% loading.
Thanks for checking/clarifying. Neither are actually mine, I just assumed that it was the one I did some work on in FS19 (TrailerJointBlock) since the message was directed at me. :D
Nekzuris

Post by Nekzuris »

Hi,
I found a small bug in FS19 with Realistic Cab View, maybe also in FS22 you should probably try.
When I bind a controller input (DPAD-UP) to "lean forward" it work fine until I reload the game, then even SHIFT doesn't work, I have to unbind and rebind DPAD-UP to fix it
Mister-XX

Post by Mister-XX »

Hallo loki_79 !
Ich spreche leider kein Englisch, aber ich habe eine Frage zu deinem Mod Realistic Cab View.
Wenn man diesen Mod aktiviert hat, kann man bei einigen Fahrzeugen die SimpleIC Markierungen der Heckscheibe nicht mehr erreichen.
Iich meine im LS19, konnte man deinen Mod für einzelne Fahrzeuge per Taste deaktivieren....kann man das im LS22 auch möglich machen ?
Gruß Martin

LS Zocker seit 10/2013
LS13/15/17/19/22

↓ Mein PC-System: ↓
CPU: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900KF
Arbeitsspeicher: 128GB Ram
Grafikkarte: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 24GB
Monitor: Samsung Gaming-Monitor Odyssey CRG9
Betriebssystem: Windows 11 Pro
Logitech G923 mit G-Shifter
2x Saitek Seitenpanel
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

Nekzuris wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:00 pm Hi,
I found a small bug in FS19 with Realistic Cab View, maybe also in FS22 you should probably try.
When I bind a controller input (DPAD-UP) to "lean forward" it work fine until I reload the game, then even SHIFT doesn't work, I have to unbind and rebind DPAD-UP to fix it
Mister-XX wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:13 am Hallo loki_79 !
Ich spreche leider kein Englisch, aber ich habe eine Frage zu deinem Mod Realistic Cab View.
Wenn man diesen Mod aktiviert hat, kann man bei einigen Fahrzeugen die SimpleIC Markierungen der Heckscheibe nicht mehr erreichen.
Iich meine im LS19, konnte man deinen Mod für einzelne Fahrzeuge per Taste deaktivieren....kann man das im LS22 auch möglich machen ?
Hi Both - I have not got a lot of time at the moment and have been mainly working on Universal Autoload, but I will look at both of these points when I can.
Mister-XX

Post by Mister-XX »

*thumbsup* Danke...und keine Eile, das Privatleben geht immer vor !
Gruß Martin

LS Zocker seit 10/2013
LS13/15/17/19/22

↓ Mein PC-System: ↓
CPU: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900KF
Arbeitsspeicher: 128GB Ram
Grafikkarte: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 24GB
Monitor: Samsung Gaming-Monitor Odyssey CRG9
Betriebssystem: Windows 11 Pro
Logitech G923 mit G-Shifter
2x Saitek Seitenpanel
Decker_MMIV

Post by Decker_MMIV »

Hi Loki_79

Your Universal Autoload (version 1.2.1.0) is causing errors for the Field Service Trailer mod (and possibly others), due to a missing 'dt' argument for the overloaded 'ActivatableObjectsSystem.updateObjects' method.

How to reproduce this error (this took me several hours, and some pure luck, to narrow down which mod was the problem):

- Start a new game, where only these two mods are included;
-- Field Service Trailer (by GtX)
-- Universal Autoload (version 1.2.1.0)
- Buy the trailer.
- Fill up the trailer's fuel-tank (or at least have it not empty).
- Stand by the trailer's front and activate its engine-pump.

Notice in the game's console and log-file, that errors occur about unable to calculate value due to 'dt' is not a number.

Somehow the Field Service Trailer's script 'update' method is called via the base-game's activatable objects system, and it requires the delta-time value to calculate the amount of fuel to transfer.

Unfortunately Universal Autoload's overload of the 'ActivatableObjectsSystem.updateObjects' method, causes this 'dt' value to become 'nil'.

The fix should be easy enough, add the 'dt' argument to the overloaded method's argument-list and its call to super-function:

Code: Select all

function UniversalAutoload:OverwrittenUpdateObjects(superFunc, dt)
    superFunc(self, dt)
Regards,
Decker_MMIV
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

Decker_MMIV wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:40 pm Hi Loki_79

Your Universal Autoload (version 1.2.1.0) is causing errors for the Field Service Trailer mod (and possibly others), due to a missing 'dt' argument for the overloaded 'ActivatableObjectsSystem.updateObjects' method.
Regards,
Decker_MMIV
Thanks for spotting this!

Your fix has been applied to my current working version, and should be released on GitHub later today.
GtX

Post by GtX »

loki_79 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:10 pm
Decker_MMIV wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:40 pm Hi Loki_79

Regards,
Decker_MMIV
Thanks for spotting this!

Your fix has been applied to my current working version, and should be released on GitHub later today.
This is a very interesting, It appears that in update 1.7.0.0 Giants have added an `update` function as part of the 'ActivatableObjectsSystem' so now any activatable object can include this if required.

Code: Select all

function MyActivatable:update(dt)

end
The down side to this is if the activatable already used an 'updateable' or 'modEventListener` or similar as I do in the Service script, then this is now happening twice :shock:

Not the end of the world but I guess this means there is an update coming from me also :lol:

Thanks for reporting this @Decker_MMIV and making me go looking, hope your keeping well also *thumbsup*
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"
Eische

Post by Eische »

I started using Universal Autoload yesterday and realized that it seems to remove the automatic mount function on header trailers.

My header trailer was parked with header mounted on it and I saved and exited the game. I then copied Universal Autoload to my mods folder and reloaded the savegame.
Header was on the ground besides the header trailer. I tried to put it back on the trailer with the combine, but the header did not want to mount to it automatically.
Saved the game again, removed Universal Autoload from the mods folder, reloaded game and automatic header mount was working again.

Is anybody experiencing the same issue?
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

Eische wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:37 am I started using Universal Autoload yesterday and realized that it seems to remove the automatic mount function on header trailers.
Hi, thanks for letting me know. It is not something I have ever tested, but I will have a look asap. I'm away from home this weekend, so will probably be tomorrow.
Eische

Post by Eische »

loki_79 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:16 pm
Eische wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:37 am I started using Universal Autoload yesterday and realized that it seems to remove the automatic mount function on header trailers.
Hi, thanks for letting me know. It is not something I have ever tested, but I will have a look asap. I'm away from home this weekend, so will probably be tomorrow.
Thank for your quick reply.
No worries, don't stretch yourself. Harvest season is almost over for me, so it is not an urgent problem to fix.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

Eische wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:45 pm Thank for your quick reply.
No worries, don't stretch yourself. Harvest season is almost over for me, so it is not an urgent problem to fix.
I found that the issue is with the "getDynamicMountTimeToMount" function. I will test the solution and post an update on GitHub in the next couple of days! Thanks for letting me know, I always use headers with inbuilt trailers, so I would have never spotted this. :D
Eische

Post by Eische »

Nice. Thank you looking into this so fast!
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

Eische wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:25 am Nice. Thank you looking into this so fast!
I have just released the fixed version. It worked for me, but please test and confirm that header trailers are working for you as well.
https://github.com/loki79uk/FS22_Univer ... d/releases