Placeable Factories Pack

Ducky2013

Placeable Factories Pack

Post by Ducky2013 »

This mod does NOT work for Xbox one x tried 4 times and nothing works, I've had to uninstall the mod so that I can use animals again
Illinois Farmer

Re: Placeable Factories Pack

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Did you try it on q the appropriate maps?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

1. If this mod didn't work, it wouldn't be officially published in the game.

2. This mod depends on others for its perfect operation.

3. I invite you to read the descriptions of the mods, some require a specific operation, as in this case.

4. Here I leave the description, because surely you do not try to read it in another way.

Placeable Factories Pack
This placeable factory pack has been created for console gamers, so that their gaming experience go a little further.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This mod can only be used together with compatible maps, and at the moment it will only be available for maps
(The Old Farm Countryside, La Coronella and La Coronella 2.0. For this pack to work on other maps, its creator must include the required log files in his map, if he so wishes.

Remember that these factories have been created from the animal system used in the game, so their operation is not everything
real that I would like, so I ask you for a little patience with this model of alternative product productions.

Important: Keep in mind that the game is limited to "10" the number of animal stables placed within the same game,
so the sum of stables and factories can never be more than 10. I recommend that the number of factories and animal
stables do not exceed "8" at the same time and if you do not have animal stables in place, never more than 6 factories
per At the same time, this can create problems in your game.
Sell ​​stables or factories pre-installed on the map you are playing on before placing one of this pack,
to avoid mistakes. I also recommend saving your game before proceeding to place a factory to avoid losses of progress in your game.

To be able to start the factories before you must activate it as if it were an animal stable, you can find
the triggered to activate it on the right side of each factory.

These factories can be sold as if it were any other placeable building in the game, that if, keep in mind that you must
completely empty the factory before being able to sell it, both of the raw material and the pallets produced.
Once the factory is completely emptied, you must deactivate it by returning to the place where it was activated,
as if you were going to sell an animal from any stable.

Factories included in the Pack:
-Cheese: It is obtained by supplying cow's milk.
-Flour: It is obtained by supplying Wheat or Barley.
-Sunflower Oil: It is obtained by supplying Sunflower.
-Laminated Boards: Obtained by supplying Wood Shavings.
-Potato Chips: Obtained by supplying Potatoes and Sunflower Oil Pallets.
-Sugar: It is obtained by supplying Sugar Cane or Sugar Beet.
-Soya Drink: Obtained by supplying Soya Beans and Water.
-Barrels: Obtained by supplying Laminate Plank Pallets.
-BioDiesel: It is obtained by supplying Rapeseed.

-Price of each Factory: € 46,000.
-Maintenance: € 50 / day.
-Approximate production: 2 or 3 pallets per day
undeadwhat

Post by undeadwhat »

Does the mod work with the seasons mod?
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

undeadwhat wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:35 am Does the mod work with the seasons mod?
No
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I would be looking forward to adding support for this new mod pack to a map. However having downloaded the Factories zip file from the ModHub. I do not see any kind of documentations or instructions on exactly which "required log files" need to be added into the map, and if files from this mod are going to mess with any files already installed on the map. For example the map I want to add Factories support to has some additional crops in it and some additional items already that players can produce and sell. Would the factories mod remove those?

I'm guessing that I'm going to be needing to alter the filltypes, fruit types and animal husbandry xml files within my map to add support for Factories and their items/products. I'm just wondering whether that information and can added to the existing lists in those files, as to preserve the items available originally on the map?
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

cwattyeso wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:32 pm I would be looking forward to adding support for this new mod pack to a map. However having downloaded the Factories zip file from the ModHub. I do not see any kind of documentations or instructions on exactly which "required log files" need to be added into the map, and if files from this mod are going to mess with any files already installed on the map. For example the map I want to add Factories support to has some additional crops in it and some additional items already that players can produce and sell. Would the factories mod remove those?

I'm guessing that I'm going to be needing to alter the filltypes, fruit types and animal husbandry xml files within my map to add support for Factories and their items/products. I'm just wondering whether that information and can added to the existing lists in those files, as to preserve the items available originally on the map?
I will add an xml file with the data that must be entered in a map so that it works correctly, in the update that I will publish soon
Levitatron

Post by Levitatron »

Good Morning Shaba.

After following your instructions, I've been able to use many of the factories that you have provided in this update. Not sure if I missed something, but I'm noticing a glitch with regards to the Animal/Factory dialog box in La Coronella 2.0. With a pen/factory empty, I can open the dialog box via L3 (PS4 Console) with no problems. Activate/Fill pen with no issue either, and they seem to produce product as intended.

However, If I were to go back to the dialog box of a pen/factory in use, at a later time, hitting L3 causes the option to disappear, but the menu does not pull up. Further, the jump, crouch, and sleep trigger no longer work afterwards, causing me to quit and reload the map.

Love what you've done, as you've found a way to add more to the game. Map looks good as well. Keep up the great work!
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Just want to say a thank you to Shaba for the update to the mod and the inclusion of the XML with the instructions on how to add it to an existing map. Have got a map updated and got the factories working, so having lots of fun with this mod going forward.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

Nannanessa

Post by Nannanessa »

Hi I’ve placed factory I keep getting kicked off now blue screened now without the mob I can’t go on the old farm countryside just keep getting blued screen I had 6 factory no animal pens. Please can someone help me I’m wondering it there corrupted my psn account
Nannanessa

Post by Nannanessa »

I’ve had to stop playing this as I keep getting blue screened. Could u please reply r these any good for consoles
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

You need to make sure you are using the latest version of the Old Farm Countryside Map released on 9th October, also as you are on console, after installing the map update you must make sure you start a new save game, do not try loading and old save and trying to use these placeable factories. If after starting a new save, and I would advise just loading the map and placeable factories as a test to rule out any other mods causing conflicts or issues, but if starting a new save with just the map and mod installed you are still crashing your console, then you might need to contact Giants Support for more help or information, mods should not crash your console.

Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Nannanessa wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:30 pm I’ve had to stop playing this as I keep getting blue screened. Could u please reply r these any good for consoles
Shaba did respond, as did others. They work for console on the correct maps.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Nannanessa

Post by Nannanessa »

cwattyeso wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:39 pm You need to make sure you are using the latest version of the Old Farm Countryside Map released on 9th October, also as you are on console, after installing the map update you must make sure you start a new save game, do not try loading and old save and trying to use these placeable factories. If after starting a new save, and I would advise just loading the map and placeable factories as a test to rule out any other mods causing conflicts or issues, but if starting a new save with just the map and mod installed you are still crashing your console, then you might need to contact Giants Support for more help or information, mods should not crash your console.
How do u know if it up to date. Version off map
Nannanessa

Post by Nannanessa »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:13 am
Nannanessa wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:30 pm I’ve had to stop playing this as I keep getting blue screened. Could u please reply r these any good for consoles
Shaba did respond, as did others. They work for console on the correct maps.
Hi done what u said this is error Code I’m getting. CE-34878-0.