Lawfolds, Aberdeenshire

gentfarmer

Lawfolds, Aberdeenshire

Post by gentfarmer »

Pleased to see this map in FS19, I spent many a happy month on it in FS17 when Stuzzy authored it.
However I have come across 2 bugs already and I've only just started the map.

1. Staring position, the farm house, you start inside the structure of the house rather than in a room.

2. There is a workshop at the main farm, complete with the workshop icon, but there is no interaction.
PC user
gentfarmer

Re: Lawfolds, Aberdeenshire

Post by gentfarmer »

Another bug.
The vehicle sell point icon at the shop is inside one of the buildings behind a roller shutter door which does not open.
You can reverse equipment into the building, they show up in the "sell, repair, customise" window but, just like the workshop icon, nothing happens.
I wonder how many more missing or inoperative triggers I find?
Such a shame, I was looking forward to many more happy game years in Aberdeen.
PC user
Spuds89

Post by Spuds89 »

Having an issue with the grass and straw swaths where they leave massive gaps then dump it further down the field. I remember having this issue with FS-15.
Am i allowed/able to post screenshots?
CMMODZ

Post by CMMODZ »

these are very minor issues and aren't really gamechangers, but they have been fixed and will be sent to giants in the morning :)
Warondar

Post by Warondar »

Hello CMMODZ, Real happy to see Lawfolds, Aberdeenshire updated yet I did find a minor issue with the chicken pen. There seems to be an invisible object a few feet high which the chickens walk over. Although I can walk through it without the same issue. Here's a screenshot from my Steam account. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2257741474

Edit:
I also noticed the same issue with the sheep pen ground/terrain collision for the animals are higher in some areas than the actual visual ground. This doesn't happen when I walk in the same locations, just happens with the animals.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2257906064
Spuds89

Post by Spuds89 »

Still getting the same issue with straw swath not showing on parts of a field. Is a new save game required for the update?
gentfarmer

Post by gentfarmer »

Thanks for the update CMMODZ. It looks like the hedges need attention for use with Seasons.
It's mid spring and the hedges have a late autumnal look. Not a game breaker but if you are working on another update perhaps take a look.

Are the seed and fertiliser tanks at the 3 farms supposed to contain seed and fertiliser?

Ignore the Q about the seed and fertiliser tanks, my error, sorry. I've just carefully tried again and i just wasn't quite hitting the trigger, they all work perfectly.
Last edited by gentfarmer on Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PC user
gentfarmer

Post by gentfarmer »

Sorry to report another problem.
The unload trigger for the clamp at Newton of Lewesk only covers about 25% of the clamp so you can only unload in the centre of the clamp. Also it won't allow you to spread the chaff outside this small central area.
PC user
College

Post by College »

Had an issue with the bunker at the Dairy that has already been reported. Just loaded the update for the Change log 1 and on restarting on the console the bunker has moved towards and in to the cow yard leaving the silage and strip of chaff in place and still unable to load all of the chaff.
gentfarmer

Post by gentfarmer »

Lawfolds v 1.0.2.0
Sorry to say this recent update has moved the diary bunker from its original location to partially inside the cow shed so the bunker is completely unusable now. :cry:
PC user
Ayresy21

Post by Ayresy21 »

Just to report that upon downloading the update for this map. The silage bunker in the dairy has moved partially into the cow pen. Hope you can do another update soon to correct this? 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
gentfarmer

Post by gentfarmer »

Given the glaringly obvious error at the Lawfolds dairy farm where the bunker is now partially in the cow shed, I do wonder what kind of checking takes place either by the modder or giants.
PC user
gentfarmer

Post by gentfarmer »

I found out, by visiting CMMODZ's FB page that the update needs a new save game. When you do that I can confirm that the diary bunker is in the correct location and does work, sham CMMODZ didn't mention that in the description of the update. Perhaps he/she doesn't realise that if you update via the game the update just gets applied over your existing game.

Spuds89, I've just mowed the bottom of field 39 to generate chaff to test the dairy bunker and the mown grass lies evenly, iIRC before starting a new game the mown grass did leave gaps.
PC user
Syd11@live.com

Post by Syd11@live.com »

I can’t get animals into trailers at the livestock market.