Benalu Optiliner Pack Issue - Tonneau Cover Not Opening

lt_poncho

Benalu Optiliner Pack Issue - Tonneau Cover Not Opening

Post by lt_poncho »

Unsure at what point this occurred but the current Benalu Optiliner trailers on the in-game Mod Hub are not functioning as previously; can no longer open the tonneau cover on this trailer in order to fill it. The 'N' function attached to open/close cover is missing.

Tried running the game on Ravenport with this mod only active to test and verify if it was a mod conflict with no success. This mod did worked fine previously. Deleted and reinstalled with no success with the issue above.

Is there anyone else who run these trailers having the same issue? When pressing 'X', the ladder folds out fine. 'N' function is completely missing.
mj09

Re: Benalu Optiliner Pack Issue - Tonneau Cover Not Opening

Post by mj09 »

im having the same problem, cant open the cover and so far the trailer is useless.
BillyMais

Post by BillyMais »

It is a misconfiguration in the keybindings, possibly caused by some other mod. Go to the keybindng settings and take a look. I‘ve encountered the same problem before, but can‘t remember what exactly it was in the keybinding settings screen... If you don‘t find anything delete keybindings file in the game directory under My Documents (backup beforehand).
LS17 (Switch) | LS17 (Steam) | LS19 (PS4) | LS19 (Steam) | LS20 (Switch) | LS22 Premium Edition (Steam) | Pumps n’ Hoses + Farm Production Pack + Case IH Farmall Anniversary Pack
Thrustmaster T248P | TH8S Shifter Add-on | Logitech G Heavy Equipment Side Panel | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 + FaceTrackNoIR
Bug Tracker | Image Server
mj09

Post by mj09 »

i figure it out, SHIFT + N worked for me
thanks for giving the hint
BillyMais

Post by BillyMais »

Sure! 👍🏻
LS17 (Switch) | LS17 (Steam) | LS19 (PS4) | LS19 (Steam) | LS20 (Switch) | LS22 Premium Edition (Steam) | Pumps n’ Hoses + Farm Production Pack + Case IH Farmall Anniversary Pack
Thrustmaster T248P | TH8S Shifter Add-on | Logitech G Heavy Equipment Side Panel | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 + FaceTrackNoIR
Bug Tracker | Image Server