MaizePlus heapPreview.lua dedicated server crash

Karlox

MaizePlus heapPreview.lua dedicated server crash

Post by Karlox »

We had 2 players on the server. Another one left the server and another was riding a horse. Server crashed on the instant the he left server, the reamaining player could not move. And when trying to join server, clients will generate this looping error in the log and syncing to server hangs on 29%. Server restart fixed the problem.

Code: Select all

2020-12-06 17:50 Error: Running LUA method 'update'.
2020-12-06 17:50 C:/Users/Kari Halonen/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2019/mods/FS19_MaizePlus/scr/heapPreview/heapPreview.lua:165: attempt to index field 'player' (a nil value)
We have lots mods, maybe its a conflict. No full server log available but can provide lof from clean server start.
Karlox

Re: MaizePlus heapPreview.lua dedicated server crash

Post by Karlox »

The savegame is now in state it won't let another player join the game. First player can join but soon as second tries to join the error is generated. Disabling Anderrson DLC will fix the problem. Something that might be related: We made wrapped square grass bales to a tube with Andersson HYBRID X XTRACTOR, and the connector wrap beetween bales is disappeared, but when lifting the bales they are still connected. When loading the savegame in singleplayer the connectors beetween bales become visible.
Karlox

Post by Karlox »

Bales were made with Claas DCL square baler from grass. If I use the seasons info handtool to a wrapped bale, it shows its grass and fermenting(40%). If I cut the bale open, it will be WCS fermented instantly
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

I thought I read somewhere that the Andersson HYBRID X XTRACTOR didn't work with Maize Plus correctly, I might be mistaken.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

CombineBert wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:25 pm I thought I read somewhere that the Andersson HYBRID X XTRACTOR didn't work with Maize Plus correctly, I might be mistaken.
I think i have have read similar.
Karlox

Post by Karlox »

Thanks for the aswers. Was able to recover the savegame to playable state in server, by separating the bales manually in items.xml located at savegame folder. Now I have to think what to feed my sheep during the winter as WCS wont do, maybe I edit the savegame for that too, to grassSilage.