Fliegl Timber Runner Wide With Autoload Wood

kenny456

Fliegl Timber Runner Wide With Autoload Wood

Post by kenny456 »

Hi i am going to release update of this mod. It seems there is a conflict with my Vehicle Straps mod https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?mod_id=187926.
I also improved stability of the trailers. If you have any issues or ideas for this mod please let me know before i will release new version.
SoRelentless

Re: Fliegl Timber Runner Wide With Autoload Wood

Post by SoRelentless »

Where could I report a bug or ask questions about the Fliegl Timber Runner wide with Autoload
kenny456

Post by kenny456 »

You can do it here.
SoRelentless

Post by SoRelentless »

I already wrote that under the youtube video but I think it's faster here:

I am currently using the 15 meter trailer where you can fit 2x 7,5m stacks on.
When I drive next to a pile of logs and select the front stack, it loads one log on the front stack and then it automatically switches to the back stack and loads one log up there.
The highlighted loading area stays at the back stack then and the auto-loading stops. If I switch back to the front stack manually and restart the auto-load, the same thing happens.

If I start the auto-load when the back stack is highlighted, it will only fill that back stack but only with one log and then the loading stops again. I have to press 'B' for every single log.
I really like that I have to press it for each log. That way I can wait until the log is fully positioned but I don't think it's intended that way.

But the main problem is that I can't load the front stack without filling the back stack simultaneously.
What could be the issue here?
kenny456

Post by kenny456 »

Do you use latest v1.1.0.0? Similar issues were in v1.0.0.0 with combination with my Vehicle Straps
SoRelentless

Post by SoRelentless »

Yes, I am on the latest version from the mod hub.
Should I try without the Vehicle Straps mod and see if the issue persists?
kenny456

Post by kenny456 »

Ok, try it.
plfernandes

Post by plfernandes »

hi I am having a problem with the trailer as well. For me I pull up to a pile of logs I cut and it will pick up one then a long pause then it will pick up a few more then that is all it stops. Do the logs have to be a certain size? or maybe I am missing something else. I watched the video of it in action but it only shows the trailer picking up from perfectly stack piles with all the same length.

edit. oh and I just downloaded it today of mod hub in game so I am pretty sure it is the latest version.
SoRelentless

Post by SoRelentless »

I checked an I am running mod version 1.2.0.0 and even without the straps mod, I am having the same issue.
kenny456

Post by kenny456 »

SoRelentless wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:51 am I checked an I am running mod version 1.2.0.0 and even without the straps mod, I am having the same issue.
There is no version 1.2.0.0 of this mod. Are you talking about this mod? (Different trailers, but older version of autoload, without Vehicle Straps compatibility)

Edit: link to mod
http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... -wood-1-2/
Last edited by kenny456 on Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kenny456

Post by kenny456 »

plfernandes wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:37 am hi I am having a problem with the trailer as well. For me I pull up to a pile of logs I cut and it will pick up one then a long pause then it will pick up a few more then that is all it stops. Do the logs have to be a certain size? or maybe I am missing something else. I watched the video of it in action but it only shows the trailer picking up from perfectly stack piles with all the same length.

edit. oh and I just downloaded it today of mod hub in game so I am pretty sure it is the latest version.
No matter on log size it should load everything but you need to set right loading pile and size. Did you try it with only this mod in mod folder?
SHAWNY999

Post by SHAWNY999 »

did work for me ether i found that if you go into the keyboard binding settings page and reset any key the easyist one i found was jump just press space bar twice so it saves the you can ajust your log size and load area then it loads ok . but i found i have to do this every time you unload the trailer great mod small bug many thanks
SoRelentless

Post by SoRelentless »

Works for me now. Dunno where I got this weird version but your official one works flawless. Thanks a lot!
ssc41

Post by ssc41 »

I bought the 12 meter trailer and nothing is working. Also the controls help shows the key twice.
alphatr

Post by alphatr »

ssc41 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:04 pm I bought the 12 meter trailer and nothing is working. Also the controls help shows the key twice.
i am having the same problem. I guess the mod doesn't work with fs22 version 1.5. The mod needs updating.
kenny456 wrote: