[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

Inxis

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

Post by Inxis »

Inxis wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:04 pm Since I don't want to use that mod, is there a way to swap back to the "vanilla" version of Ravensberg?
Just found out how to do it: in "Documents/MyGames/FarmingSimulator2019" opened the save game folder, edited "careerSavegame.xml" changing the MapID from "FS19_Ravensberg.Ravensberg" to "FS19_Ravensberg.Ravensberg_Default".

Issues: if you don't clear MaizePlus objects from the map, they may become untangible; as happened to a little heap of "grassilage" that I had forgotten lying around. If other issues arise, I'll update.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Frag

Post by Frag »

TopAce888

are you planning a FS22 version of that map!? This is SUCH as classic.
IndianaBoy

Post by IndianaBoy »

TopAce888,

Still playing this map on FS19 and loving it! 12-day seasons with Precision Farming and Maize Plus, and using the Sachsen GEO.
I transitioned from mid-summer to late-summer in Year 1 and nearly all the field instantly changed state from Growth Stage 4 to Ready to Harvest.
I fast-forward time (60x) on that day for a couple of hours (from 10:00AM to 12:00PM in-game time) and ALL the fields that were ready to harvest changed to Harvested!
Another 1-2 hours of fast-forward and All the fields that were Harvested changed state to Cultivated!

I totally missed the opportunity to get any harvesting contracts...and now about 90% of all the fields on the map are harvested and cultivated. On Day 1 of late summer...??!!
And it just seems like such a fast transition is not right...

Is this explained by the game mechanics itself? Or might this be a function of the Saxony geo that I am using?
Hope you're still checking this thread...love the map!!
Ravlie

Post by Ravlie »

TopAce888, do you know how to add paintable "ploughed" state field as you did with Ravensberg but in FS22? Tried some combinations but it doesn't work...
stachujones3567

Post by stachujones3567 »

why did my plants on field are corupted? Image
Shiva6six6

Post by Shiva6six6 »

Hello every1 :hi:

I'm new to fs19 and I'm currently setting up everything on the Ravensberg map with Maize Plus, precision farming and seasons mods enabled.

:!: I am not using a Seasons GEO mod tho. :!:

Could somebody please suggest me some crop rotation plans :?:

I found a spreadsheet made by sme1 that tells me the optimal nitrogen levels for various crops on different soil types, if any1 is interested :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

i understand that with only precision farming enabled and seasons disabled, yield bonus is dependent only on Nitrogen levels and not at all on crop rotation but as i have mentioned earlier, i have both seasons AND precision farming enabled... so for me, a decent crop rotation plan will be very important for this specific map even tho i'm not using a Seasons GEO mod.... i think, right :?:

I'm on Spring 1 of Year 1 and i dont plan on doing any virtual farming until i somehow find a decent crop rotation plan first unless it does not matter in my case. :confusednew:

Thanks in advance.

:smileynew:
KronicPicklz

Post by KronicPicklz »

On my single player save for this map, the train works just fine, but on my multiplayer save, the train doesn’t show up at all. Any ideas? I’m on PS4 btw