[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

TopAce888

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.4.0.0 support- and discussions-thread

Post by TopAce888 »

Technically, it isnt possible because there are no settings made for input of straw and output of manure and slurry. So I'm quite surprised that it works at all. I tried it myself on PC with the consoles version and and I am not even able to tip any straw.

Edit:
Perhaps it has something to do with seasons? :hmm:
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

TopAce888 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:06 am Technically, it isnt possible because there are no settings made for input of straw and output of manure and slurry. So I'm quite surprised that it works at all. I tried it myself on PC with the consoles version and and I am not even able to tip any straw.

Edit:
Perhaps it has something to do with seasons? :hmm:
Nah, it only accepted bales for me.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Ok, it is Seasons which activates straw and manure. I tried it again with straw bales (on the PC version), 500 litres of straw where taken with and without Seasons, but only with Seasons I got manure.
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

I've tested it on ps4 with the factories version, seasons and... straw haverst addon, and it's working.
100 sheep and I can tip straw just like a cow pen. (5.100L for 100 sheep)

And now this map got even better :biggrin2:
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

I can't imagine that Ravensberg can get any better. :lol:
Meine LS22-Mods

Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

TopAce888 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:14 am I can't imagine that Ravensberg can get any better. :lol:
LoL
but still has hidden surprises. :biggrin2:
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

So, it seems seasons is the key) Good to know, thanks, guys!
AJfan

Post by AJfan »

Having an issue since a couple of days 🥲. I had not played on FS for a few weeks and returned to Ravensberg last Friday, continuing my long adventure there 😁.

I updated the map when 1.4.0.0 came out, but had not played since. I had the trees cut between field 1 and 3, before the update, with the Scorpion King, the logs where still laying on the floor when updating.

A couple of days ago I continued my journey by removing the trees (and stumps) in one go with the Trex600 between the canal and field 35 & 36. Now... since then there is one tree that is still visible near field 36, although you can drive right through it... so it is actually no longer there I think, but it is still visibly ‘floating’.

What is worse though: every time I get out of a vehicle near the cut trees between fields 1 & 3, or close to the canal above field 36. I get spawned into the water (I can hear the sloshing sound of water, and I am somewhere ‘below’ my field, tractors etc). Few seconds later, when trying to walk/swim, I get spawned back to the center of Ravensberg, close to the starting point with the two commercial boards...

This is not life threatening 🤣 but still, it is uncomfortable that I can not get out of my vehicles anymore... as long as I stay in, I have not experienced any issues. Except once where it seemed my wheel loader was driving ‘in’ the ground a few inches when picking up the logs between fields 1 & 3.

I have played this map for a loooong time, and do not want to lose all the progress I have made this far. Restarting all over would mean catching up more than 250 hours of gameplay...

Any ideas?
Playing farming simulator on PS4

Griffin IN is back *thumbsup*
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

I have heard of this issue when exiting before. I think it was a mod conflict, but I'm not entirely sure.

Is it the normal tree which is visible or is it just the LOD-texture. I had the same problem when using the lumberjack mod on PC. After "deleting" a tree the distance texture is still visible until I save and reload the savegame.
Meine LS22-Mods

AJfan

Post by AJfan »

TopAce888 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:40 pm I have heard of this issue when exiting before. I think it was a mod conflict, but I'm not entirely sure.

Is it the normal tree which is visible or is it just the LOD-texture. I had the same problem when using the lumberjack mod on PC. After "deleting" a tree the distance texture is still visible until I save and reload the savegame.
It looks like the normal tree is still standing there. But vehicles simply drive through it, and the Trex no longer recognises it when trying to remove it (again).

Strange thing is since then I also have problems between field 1 & 3 too, although all trees where removed by cutting it using the Ponsse, before I did the upgrade to 1.4.0.0. I drop through the floor there as well now. I have restarted already a few times now, restarted my PS4 etc, but the problem persists 🥲

This evening I walked in the in-game cow shed. I suddenly dropped through the floor and ended up in ‘the water’ too... I could (slowly) move/walk underneath my cow shed, looking up at the cows, the shed, my bunker silo, my vehicles, the house etc... I am afraid my game save is corrupted...

JCollins93

Post by JCollins93 »

Im having an issue with trees too but my issue is that when i plant trees they disappear after 2 days. Just gone! Anyone else come across this before? :confusednew:
JamP

Post by JamP »

Disable autosave and load save without any mod and see if the error still persists. Just be careful not to save before you leave.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
AJfan

Post by AJfan »

JamP wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:58 pm Disable autosave and load save without any mod and see if the error still persists. Just be careful not to save before you leave.
Hi JamP, thanks for the tip.

I tried what you suggested, deselected all the mods, started Ravensberg Factories (2/2), saw that most of my machinery was not there (mods), but from the moment I walked away from the farm house, I dropped through the floor. I was below ground level again, can only move real slow, and shortly after I respawned near the billboards in the centre of town :sadnew:

I think this means there is indeed something wrong with my save game I guess. On PS4 there is no ‘debug’ option, so I am afraid I will have to live with an ‘in vehicle’ game, or start all over again :frown:

JamP

Post by JamP »

Yes, we have many limitations on the console. Unfortunately there is not much that can be done.

Just imagine there was a hurricane and you're going to have to start over.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
DaPlum05

Post by DaPlum05 »

Morning all,
Got myself a bit of a problem, very frustratingly I literally spent most of the day trying to narrow down what was going on.
Basically when I load into my dedicated server, I click on start to load in once it has loaded and it just sits on that loading screen instead of loading me in. Had a good search about yesterday on other threads and some people suggest it could be a mod conflict, the only mods I currently have active is the Ravensberg map itself and the seasons mod, I went through about 80 odd mods yesterday activating them one at a time to see what the issue was and it turns out it's seasons, which is a real problem for me and the group I play with as our play style revolves around seasons! Is anyone else having this issue? I also tried yesterday to see if it was an issue with other maps, I tried La Coronella with all my mods active including seasons and the production GEO and there was no issues at all! I can try to upload my log files if need be, there are some errors I think for seasons but I don't understand it well enough to properly narrow it down! Any help would be greatly appreciated!