[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

AJfan

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.3.0.0 support- and discussions-thread

Post by AJfan »

TopAce888 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:16 pm Seasons GEO: Ravensberg Factories is online.
Exciting times man! I can not keep up with you :lol: :lol: :lol:

The calendar looks really fascinating, way better than the Productions Geo. Fits the area perfectly, how cool is that :biggrin2:

Can not wait to start a Seasons game on Ravensberg.
Playing farming simulator on PS4

Griffin IN is back *thumbsup*
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Adamvet wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:43 am Hi guys, I just started Ravensberg fs19 pc version, beautiful map.
I made silage from grass and not playing with mazile plus mod. So from grass is silage. I sold 21k liters to BGA and gave nothing even after midnight and next couple days. My profit from BGA is 0.
Other sell points gave me only from 89 to 100 for silage.
I remember on fs17 when I sold silage in bale to the "Strych" the offered me around 6000 per 1 bale.
On the other map fs19 BGA also is profitable business to sell silage to BGA.
It is normal on Ravensberg map?
In this post, your question about Ravensberg is better to get an answer 🌼
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

I double checked this, but everything works fine:

The prices for silage correspond to the standard settings from the base game.

Do you use a script mod like EnhancedBGA? And the log file would be helpful, too.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Adamvet

Post by Adamvet »

No, I don't use this script. I don't know why I didn't get any peny for my silage.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Is the biogas plant listed in the price tab?
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Pappy_Tractor

Post by Pappy_Tractor »

Fyi, you can sell the compost if you install the edge gaming sell point (multi selling station).
I did it so compost can have a purpose even if you play with precision farming (compost can't be use as fertilizer with precision farming.)

In game, it shows in the shop menu that you can only put carrot, onions, potatoes, sugar beets, and straw to make compost. Is it correct? Thanks

Also, I ran into a small problem. In the menu, in the crops tab with the map, i was able to scroll down to grass to select it, but then later on when I wanted to deselect it again, i couldnt scroll down anymore, it wouldn't let me. If i go right to the second list with the new crops, i can scroll down, but not with the list with the main crop.
Is there something I can do about that?
Because right now my map is full on green, pretty annoying, showing all the grass 😅
I'm on ps4
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Pappy_Tractor wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:47 pm Also, I ran into a small problem. In the menu, in the crops tab with the map, i was able to scroll down to grass to select it, but then later on when I wanted to deselect it again, i couldnt scroll down anymore, it wouldn't let me. If i go right to the second list with the new crops, i can scroll down, but not with the list with the main crop.
Is there something I can do about that?
Because right now my map is full on green, pretty annoying, showing all the grass 😅
I'm on ps4
The scrolling in the crops pages 1 and 2 is a general bug that can occur on any map.

I have had this bug on 5 maps with 2 crops pages. Often, the growth tankige is also affected by it and completely empty.

Often it is back to normal on the next score. Sometimes not. I ignore it in the meantime. 🙈

In game, it shows in the shop menu that you can only put carrot, onions, potatoes, sugar beets, and straw to make compost. Is it correct?
Onions not. This is entered incorrectly by mistake.

- onions can no longer be dumped on the ground (for compatibility reasons)
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Ben49

Post by Ben49 »

Good evening TopAce

I have a problem with my part that I can’t solve.
When I play with seasons, GEO Ravensberg, Placable factories, Straw Harvester and precision farming it is impossible for me to access the garage in the menu of the game (for example to sell a building.)

On the other hand if I remove seasons and the GEO, I have access again...

I don’t quite understand the problem, it's normal ?

Thank you for your answer
I play on PS4
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Ben49 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:38 pm Good evening TopAce
When I play with seasons, GEO Ravensberg, Placable factories, Straw Harvester and precision farming it is impossible for me to access the garage in the menu of the game (for example to sell a building.)

I play on PS4
I'm not TopAce, but I just had a test game stand with Seasons running in Ravensberg. So i have include all your addressed mods.

I run the Ravensberg Factories (2/2), Seasons GEO: Ravensberg Factories, Placeable Factories Pack, TMR / PigFood Production, Seed Factory, Addon Straw Harvest, Precision Farming Addon an some other Mods.

But i was able to open the garage. It was possible to sell something and to buy something. With me I could not find any error. :neutralnew:
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Pappy_Tractor

Post by Pappy_Tractor »

Ben49 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:38 pm Good evening TopAce

I play on PS4
Hello Ben
Straw harvest is often in conflict with season mod on certain maps. Try removing it and see if it works
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

ratchBrG wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:53 am I created an Account here purely for this Map.

First off, My favorite map, period. There's so many things about the map that're either immersive or useful. The dealer owned Forklift is Priceless. There's a lot of Thought in the Map and I enjoy it immensely.

My Current Issue, I'm running Global Companies with a couple sub Mods and the Honey Production Mod. Where/How am I supposed to sell Honey? with the 1.3 changes I'm automatically on the Ravensberg 1/2 map. which I went ahead and installed MaizePlus and the CCM Extension. Now I Know the honey is usually sold at the farm shop. Well when I try to place one i get a message across my Screen saying I already have too many of those types of things and that I need to sell one. Well I figured maybe the Supermarket, I took my crate of Honey to every door at the supermarket and the normal sell point, Nothing. so I tried the Sugar Plant, still nothing. I'm at a loss here. How am I supposed to sell this honey? I do have an extensive Mod List and I'm not against going through and troubleshooting it. But I need to know what is Implemented with the map first so I know where to start.
I double checked this and it seems as the honey mod is faulty. I got the same message when trying to place the selling station even with no other mods installed and on Felsbrunn, too. Therefore I cannot do anything to fix this issue...sorry.
Meine LS22-Mods

Ben49

Post by Ben49 »

Thank you for your feedback.

I found the conflict.

Do not buy the MT9 in season mode (the measuring device)

If you buy it, you will have my problem
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Ben49 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:47 pm Thank you for your feedback.

I found the conflict.

Do not buy the MT9 in season mode (the measuring device)

If you buy it, you will have my problem
Thank you for the feedback *thumbsup*
Very interesting what conflicts some mods can cause. Glad you found the mod causing the error.
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

@TopAce888
I play Ravensberg with default settings (No Maize Plus, etc) and no Seasons and I just discovered something.
After I harvested Field Grass, the swath is not grass but hay. Is this how it supposed to be ? If yes, then what can I say other than a big congratulations to you? Because is 2-in-1; you get Field Grass which you can sell for good price, and you also get hay with easy way. Is a win-win situation :)
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Yes, I changed that. It is more realistic to me.
Meine LS22-Mods