[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

TopAce888

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.0.1 support- and discussions-thread

Post by TopAce888 »

Update 1.5.0.1 is live now.

nathanieloffer wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:18 am I've purchased the Ropa Tiger XL and the header for Potatoes but when it comes to harvest it's not picking anything up from the ground. It's an incredibly expensive investment just to knock the tops off and then have to go back and pick the spuds up manually. Does anyone know why it's not working?

Edit: I swapped headers and harvested the Sugar Beet field and it worked no problems at all so it's only the potato header/harvester combo that's a problem.
I guess you didn't buy the correct harvester. You must use the one from the misc tab in the shop, which can load sugarbeet, potatoes, carrots and onions.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
nathanieloffer

Post by nathanieloffer »

Thanks and you were correct I hadn't bought the right harvester. Got that sorted now though.

Animal pens are causing me issues however. I've been using the broom to clean my feed areas on all my maps but on this map they don't work. So I grabbed a drop nose Massey with a CSZ bucket and it glides right through the spilt feed without picking it up. Currently I'm having to use the terrain editor to clean my animals. BTW these are not the in map pens but rather additional pens I've placed.
Thalasi

Post by Thalasi »

Thank you TopAce888 for such a fantastic map! Such attention to detail, your hard work really shows! Just wonderful. Thank you!
maxdreamland

Post by maxdreamland »

Edit: oh shoot, i just realised this is the english speaking section, sorry. but i think you're german, too, right? let me know if i need to translate the text below to english. in any case you can answer in either german or english, i'm fine with both.

Hi,

mir ist etwas aufgefallen, und zwar habe ich den kleinen Streifen zwischen den beiden Feldern die man zu Beginn besitzt (Felder 9 und 10 sind es glaube ich) gepflügt um die beiden Felder zu einem großen zusammenzulegen. Dazu habe ich die kleinen Birken die in dem Streifen stehen mit Hilfe des Lumberjack Mods entfernt (Kettensäge auf senkrecht gedreht bis die Schnittmarkierung rot wird und dann 3 Sekunden lang sägen bis der komplette Baum verschwindet). Das hat auch alles soweit ganz gut geklappt. Aber wenn ich jetzt am Feldrand stehe und über das Feld schaue, dann sehe ich ab einer bestimmten Entfernung immer noch die "Geisterbilder" der ehemaligen Birken.

Es sieht so aus als wenn das Spiel Bäume ab einer gewissen Entfernung durch Baum Modelle mit reduzierter Auflösung ersetzt (LOD Objekte), und irgendwie scheint das Spiel zwar mitbekommen zu haben das der Baum in Original-Auflösung nicht mehr da ist, aber die LOD-Version wird immer noch angezeigt.

Ich habe das dann nochmal mit einem größeren Baum ausprobiert (der an der Nordwestlichen Ecke von Feld 9 steht) und bei dem passiert dasselbe.

Ich habe auch schon lange auf deiner anderen Karte Minibrunn gespielt und dort auch jede Menge Bäume auf diese Art entfernt (um Feld 12-20 zu einem Megafeld zusammenzulegen) und dort ist es mir nicht aufgefallen das das passiert. Scheint das Du mit den Bäumen also irgendwas anders gemacht hast auf Ravensberg?

Vielleicht hast Du ja eine Idee woran es liegt.

Ist aber trotzdem eine sehr schöne Karte, genau wie Minibrunn!
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

maxdreamland wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:31 pm Problem described in German
Hi maxdreamland. I ran your post through Google Translate because my German is super rusty, so forgive me if I misunderstood something.

If I understand right, you're seeing ghost trees where you cut trees down to combine fields 9 and 10? I have combined 9, 10, and 11, as well as 12 and 13. I used, however, the Lizard T-Rex to mow down the trees that were in the way. I never noticed this issue before so I just drove around trying to find all sorts of different angles and distances, but I can't see anything. Perhaps it is related to the lumberjack mod?

Would it be possible to share a screenshot showing the issue?
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

It's from the Lumberjack-Mod and happens on other maps as well.

maxdreamland wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:31 pm Edit: oh shoot, i just realised this is the english speaking section, sorry. but i think you're german, too, right?
[...]
Yes, I'm German and I answered your post in the German support thread.

Thalasi wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:22 am Thank you TopAce888 for such a fantastic map! Such attention to detail, your hard work really shows! Just wonderful. Thank you!
I' always glad to hear such nice words. I put a lot of effort into the map and after all the positive feedback I got the past months since release, it was really worth it.
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
xwolf359

Post by xwolf359 »

HI. I found this map and fell in love. It's brilliant.

Just one thing I found. I play multiplayer with my parents and we found that a few times when we do the contracts that it will say it's only 94% or 97% complete and everything was harvested and delivered. We usually end up using our own stock to complete delivery.

I was thinking it has to do with the Precision Farming mod as that alters the yields of crops, but not too sure.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Love the map.
Wergi1

Post by Wergi1 »

Hi Topace888,

I've been trying the ravensberg map and seem to have a few issues on console. I've installed the maps season mod but it doesn't show the extra menu. The game freezes and I have to quit the game, I can play for as long as 40 minutes before it decides to freeze at random points in the game. Another issue I have is that I haven't long started the game so setting up a location and transporting every thing to that place using trailers and low loaders. Anything that I put on these trailers falls off by it self by the time I've loaded a second vehicle. I've tried several situations and it still happens. The trailers or vehicles once loaded vibrate and fall off.

Other than that first impressions are really good and it's a great map. One possible idea for future I've seen is when you reset a vehicle rather than go back to the farm shop have it be reset to your placed farm?

Many Thanks
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Which version of the map are you running? The Standard (1/2) or the Factories (2/2) version?

For the latter version you need the corresponding GEO mod if you play with Seasons.

But do not use this GEO mod with the standard version of the map and do not use any of the factories mods from erShaba with the standard version, they crash the game and are only meant for the factories version.

xwolf359 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:51 pm HI. I found this map and fell in love. It's brilliant.

Just one thing I found. I play multiplayer with my parents and we found that a few times when we do the contracts that it will say it's only 94% or 97% complete and everything was harvested and delivered. We usually end up using our own stock to complete delivery.

I was thinking it has to do with the Precision Farming mod as that alters the yields of crops, but not too sure.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Love the map.
Its wonderful that you like my map. *thumbsup*

Yes, that is an issue of Precision Farming, respectively was an issue with PF. Giants fixed the broken contracts in an update several months ago in V1.0.1.0.
Meine LS22-Mods

soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

TopAce888, just to let you know: a couple of pages back or so I asked you about the glitch with some contract fields flipping back to 'needs plowing' after you've plowed and sown them, and if, once you buy them, they'd fix themselves - they do! So, all good there.

Absolutely love your map, got 350+ hours on it! (I know it took me long, but I'm playing on hard with some house rules, love myself some grind 😀)
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Oh sorry, I totally forgot that. :blushnew:

I am still a little under 300 hours. The cash flow is great, I have 2 millions on my bank account and my 200 cows are now really cash cows with the milk production. :lol: I dont cheat, but I play the game more the casual way.

Wergi1 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:41 pm [...]
Other than that first impressions are really good and it's a great map. One possible idea for future I've seen is when you reset a vehicle rather than go back to the farm shop have it be reset to your placed farm?
[...]
The first problem is, there are two farms. It would be no good idea, if you own the farm near Ravensberg and the vehicles spawn at the farm in Langenheide. The 2nd one is that not only reset vehicles will spawn at the farm but also new ones bought.
Meine LS22-Mods

Wergi1

Post by Wergi1 »

TopAce888 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:09 pm Which version of the map are you running? The Standard (1/2) or the Factories (2/2) version?

For the latter version you need the corresponding GEO mod if you play with Seasons.

But do not use this GEO mod with the standard version of the map and do not use any of the factories mods from erShaba with the standard version, they crash the game and are only meant for the factories version.

I'm using the factories version with the seasons mod and the factories for console mod. When I load the first game it freezes just as the game starts, but I've found if I remove a random mod before trying to load the game again it's starts with no problems. I've done this twice with no freezing as I'm playing the game.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Wergi1 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:16 am I'm using the factories version with the seasons mod and the factories for console mod.
Do you use this Geo?
To play with seasons in Ravensberg Factories (2/2), the Seasons GEO: Ravensberg Console Factories is necessary!
topic: viewtopic.php?f=963&t=176700#p1370873
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
Wergi1

Post by Wergi1 »

LMoonlight wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:45 am
Wergi1 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:16 am I'm using the factories version with the seasons mod and the factories for console mod.
Do you use this Geo?
To play with seasons in Ravensberg Factories (2/2), the Seasons GEO: Ravensberg Console Factories is necessary!
topic: viewtopic.php?f=963&t=176700#p1370873

That's the mod I'm using, I'm guessing I need the base mod of seasons as when I tried without that mod the main season menu wasn't showing.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Wergi1 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:30 pm That's the mod I'm using, I'm guessing I need the base mod of seasons as when I tried without that mod the main season menu wasn't showing.
The Basic Mod: Seasons is required in any case. The GEO changes the base mod according to the GEO settings.

So yes. Please install Seasons and the GEO for Ravensberg.

Otherwise you would have the engine, but no car to install the engine :wink3:
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸