[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

Ravlie

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.4.0.0 support- and discussions-thread

Post by Ravlie »

I hope for an updated version for FS22 with some in-build scripts/objects from Hof Bergmann for some players who likes to play as realistically as possible (if that's possible). Bergmann is a good map but 1/4 of map is closed and it feels so boring without any life comparing to this map which looks like it's full of life, colours and also you're probably doing everything to fit perfectly straight and good what I can see (I'm a walking millimeter :lol:) which is why I'm more attached to this map and we have even train and perfect spots to move stuff by train. This is the only map I'm focused on right now even with the loss of all the scripts from Bergmann. Only thing I'd like to have implemented right now is water tap/hydrant which I can connect hoses to manually and fill trailers myself.

Offtopic.
That's complete offtopic right now but do you or someone else reading this happen to know what might be causing tools/trailers sliding? Like trailer from Claas DLC for harvester tools I leave it somewhere but when I come back it's a total mess it's in wrong position and outside of garage? Sometimes even tools connected to my vehicle is causing me to slide by few millimiters each 2 seconds or something... that's annoying.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Sliding is most likely caused by a mod conflict
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Ravlie wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:27 pm I hope for an updated version for FS22 with some in-build scripts/objects from Hof Bergmann for some players who likes to play as realistically as possible (if that's possible). Bergmann is a good map but 1/4 of map is closed and it feels so boring without any life comparing to this map which looks like it's full of life, colours and also you're probably doing everything to fit perfectly straight and good what I can see (I'm a walking millimeter :lol:) which is why I'm more attached to this map and we have even train and perfect spots to move stuff by train. This is the only map I'm focused on right now even with the loss of all the scripts from Bergmann. Only thing I'd like to have implemented right now is water tap/hydrant which I can connect hoses to manually and fill trailers myself.

Offtopic.
That's complete offtopic right now but do you or someone else reading this happen to know what might be causing tools/trailers sliding? Like trailer from Claas DLC for harvester tools I leave it somewhere but when I come back it's a total mess it's in wrong position and outside of garage? Sometimes even tools connected to my vehicle is causing me to slide by few millimiters each 2 seconds or something... that's annoying.
Hof Bergmann is without a doubt a beautiful map, but all this built-in stuff makes it for me unplayable. A water hydrant for the Manure System makes this mod mandatory for the map and I dont want any mods that must be downloaded in order to geht the map work correctly. But there is still a spot for filling your trailers with hoses, its beside the harbor on the west side at the canal. There you can put a a hose in.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Update 1.5.0.0 is on the run.

Code: Select all

Changelog:
- NEW: added customised MAN TGS18.500 (with new sound, tighter chassis and more configurations)
- fixed fill types of compost bunker silo
- Seasons: fixed growth for sugar cane and cotton
- Seasons: fixed LUA error at BGA silo 
- fixed incorrect dirt texture at onion and carrot store
- fixed incorrect shop names 
- compost silo now has chopped material before composting as fill type
- fixed compost multiplication in the compost silo
- fixed tree growth
- removed invisible fence at Müller + Sohn KG
- fixed price for capacity of Grimme Rootster
- added digestate sale to barns
- fixed incorrect particle effect when threshing field grass
- fixed clip distance of buildings in Ravensberg
- reseted the storage for liquids on the start yards to the old version (because of the slots)
- made the visually upgraded storage for liquids placeable as a separate object
- fixed several minor bugs

PC-exclusive:
- added support for the mod "AnimatedObject Extend" for missing doors
- fixed wrong texture designation (grass8) in landscaping mode
- added compost at the harbour sales point
- grass is now also grown out on PC when painting in landscaping mode
console-exclusive:
- prices for compost adjusted
- added sales for fertiliser, lime, crop protection, TMR and pig feed at selected traders (factory version)
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Pappy_Tractor

Post by Pappy_Tractor »

TopAce888 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:38 pm Update 1.5.0.0 is on the run.

Code: Select all

Changelog:
- NEW: added customised MAN TGS18.500 (with new sound, tighter chassis and more configurations)
- fixed fill types of compost bunker silo
- Seasons: fixed growth for sugar cane and cotton
- Seasons: fixed LUA error at BGA silo 
- fixed incorrect dirt texture at onion and carrot store
- fixed incorrect shop names 
- compost silo now has chopped material before composting as fill type
- fixed compost multiplication in the compost silo
- fixed tree growth
- removed invisible fence at Müller + Sohn KG
- fixed price for capacity of Grimme Rootster
- added digestate sale to barns
- fixed incorrect particle effect when threshing field grass
- fixed clip distance of buildings in Ravensberg
- reseted the storage for liquids on the start yards to the old version (because of the slots)
- made the visually upgraded storage for liquids placeable as a separate object
- fixed several minor bugs

PC-exclusive:
- added support for the mod "AnimatedObject Extend" for missing doors
- fixed wrong texture designation (grass8) in landscaping mode
- added compost at the harbour sales point
- grass is now also grown out on PC when painting in landscaping mode
console-exclusive:
- prices for compost adjusted
- added sales for fertiliser, lime, crop protection, TMR and pig feed at selected traders (factory version)
Thanks top ace. Still no new save game required?
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

A new save game isnt required.
Meine LS22-Mods

Ravlie

Post by Ravlie »

Ahh, cool! I was about to report to remove the invisible fence and also borders at empty spots where you can place buildings since I've seen you posted placeable borders lately on modhub the reason is because sometimes the buildings when they're auto-leveling ground you can see half of borders and some are hidden below ground level.

I was wondering if that's possible to add these nice textures as painting layers to your map not as placeables:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Dawie_T

Post by Dawie_T »

These updates look great!
TopAce888 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:37 pm A new save game isnt required.
And this is the best news of the whole update!
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

And the best news of the day is that Giants has finished testing and the update will be released today.

I have decided that the work on the Ravensberg is finished now. So there will be nothing new in the map in the future, at the very most, errors that may still exist will be fixed.
Meine LS22-Mods

EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

@TopAce888

Well done !!!!

Ravensberg 1.5.0.0 rocks, congratulations !!

Even though a new save game is not required, I decided to start over again. The map is F A N T A S T I C !!!! *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

Thank you so much for the hundreds of blissful hours in my life, @TopAce888. Seriously, thank you man. An incredible piece of work you've put together.
Luftkopf

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.0.0 support- and discussions-thread

Post by Luftkopf »

TopAce888, you have done an amazing job on the map, it's a great achievement. Thank you for all the work you have put into it.
Maggivrs

Post by Maggivrs »

TopAce888, nice work..i play on console but seems rhat have a problem with cheese production..Consumption is really big, from 30L of milk I produce approx. 13L of cheese...I found that cheese is also produced when I do not have filled factory with milk and the same when factory is filled only with milk without biodiesel..thanks for reply
Adub Modding

Post by Adub Modding »

Hello how are you doing? I was wondering if I can use your compost materials for my maps? Not sure where else to contact you since this is only place I could find you. Thanks in advance
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Adub Modding wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 12:46 am
Hi, you can take the ground layer texture for compost on the ground (you also need to change the path to the file in the groundshader.xml) and the particle effect textures as they are just changed giants textures, but the compost texture for the fillplane is from erShaba, you have to ask him for taking the texture. You can contact him also via the forum.

Maggivrs wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:03 pm TopAce888, nice work..i play on console but seems rhat have a problem with cheese production..Consumption is really big, from 30L of milk I produce approx. 13L of cheese...I found that cheese is also produced when I do not have filled factory with milk and the same when factory is filled only with milk without biodiesel..thanks for reply
That is an issue with seasons I think, and cannot be fixed.

The factories are from erShaba and I took his first values for the productions. After his change to diesel all of the factories seem to bee not very economic. Therefore I raised the sell prices by 50%. So, you still produce not that much, but you get more from selling the products.
Meine LS22-Mods