[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

BearClaw

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.4.0.0 support- and discussions-thread

Post by BearClaw »

Trouble with ravensberg 1/2 map
Console ps4
Season geo norway or none
Multiplayer

Problem is the potatoes and grains stop growing at 33% and it hung up om late autumn, happened twice on different savegames. are there a familiar problem with season on this map? Any planned updates maybe? Love this map, so hope for a fix
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

TopAce888 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:00 pm So, I think the best way is to enable chaff as compacting fill type as well but to mark the silos visible as compost and silage silos.
[...]
Im aware of that and the silos will get different textures. :wink3:
Mega *thumbsup*
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
Toniachem

Post by Toniachem »

There are some new mods on console that sheep pasture and chicken coop can produce manure and require straw just like cow and pigs. Can we have that in Ravensberg map?
JamP

Post by JamP »

Toniachem wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:27 am There are some new mods on console that sheep pasture and chicken coop can produce manure and require straw just like cow and pigs. Can we have that in Ravensberg map?
I tested the sheep on the console and it works perfectly.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

JamP wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:34 pm
Toniachem wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:27 am There are some new mods on console that sheep pasture and chicken coop can produce manure and require straw just like cow and pigs. Can we have that in Ravensberg map?
Weird, it didn't for me. The straw trigger only accepted bales, 500 liters, and the pen never consumed it, nor any manure was produced. Tested it on Felsbrunn. PS4.
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

Well, the mod describtion says, it works only on Horse Extension Maps. Horse Extension is an extension of the Maize Plus mods and is build in the maps.
That´s PC only, so I don`t believe this is working on any console map.
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

TobiHH wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:07 pm Well, the mod describtion says, it works only on Horse Extension Maps. Horse Extension is an extension of the Maize Plus mods and is build in the maps.
That was my thinking, but then I remembered something similar implemented on one of the mod maps I watched being toured, and decided to give it a try.

Another thing is, as far as I gather, it is mainly PS4 users reporting it not working, so, just maybe, it does work on XBOX.
JamP

Post by JamP »

TobiHH wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:07 pm Well, the mod describtion says, it works only on Horse Extension Maps. Horse Extension is an extension of the Maize Plus mods and is build in the maps.
Fortunately, what you believe, does not apply to reality.

As I said above, tested at Ravensberg Factory, with Seasons and works perfectly.

An image for the unbelievers...

Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
JamP

Post by JamP »

soccerhate wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:26 pm
That was my thinking, but then I remembered something similar implemented on one of the mod maps I watched being toured, and decided to give it a try.

Another thing is, as far as I gather, it is mainly PS4 users reporting it not working, so, just maybe, it does work on XBOX.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/jamp/video/132444957
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
JamP

Post by JamP »

soccerhate wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:26 pm

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/jamp/video/132444957
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

JamP wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:29 am

As I said above, tested at Ravensberg Factory, with Seasons and works perfectly.

Sorry, mate, a small request? Could you please refrain from going full-blown antagonistic all of a sudden? I'm glad it works for you. You play on Xbox. It doesn't for me, I'm on PS4. I never said I doubted it worked for you. Let's stay positive and respectful, okay?
JamP

Post by JamP »

soccerhate wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:42 am
JamP wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:29 am

Sorry, mate, a small request? Could you please refrain from going full-blown antagonistic all of a sudden? I'm glad it works for you. You play on Xbox. It doesn't for me, I'm on PS4. I never said I doubted it worked for you. Let's stay positive and respectful, okay?
You realize the message wasn't for you, do you? See the post again, reflect, reread and come back here. I even made a video for you in your post if you didn't notice. I believe you know how a forum works.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

Oh, wow. You take care, mate. It's all good, you're right. First thing in the morning I'll make sure I know how the forum works, and then go and watch your video to bits! And then some!)
Toniachem

Post by Toniachem »

soccerhate wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:57 pm
Weird, it didn't for me. The straw trigger only accepted bales, 500 liters, and the pen never consumed it, nor any manure was produced. Tested it on Felsbrunn. PS4.
Same here. 500 straw and no manure product. Ravensberg. Ps4.
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

Toniachem wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:03 am
soccerhate wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:57 pm

Same here. 500 straw and no manure product. Ravensberg. Ps4.
Yeah, I think DJ mentioned some of his buddies on PS4 having this problem too.