[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

Slain

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.2.0 support- and discussions-thread

Post by Slain »

TopAce888 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:52 am Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea where this error could come from.
Nevermind, thanks anyway for the reply. Hoping for another awesome map for FS22 from you *thumbsup* Maybe Ravensburg "remake"? :smileynew:
Frag

Post by Frag »

soccerhate wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:58 am
TopAce888 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:52 am Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea where this error could come from.
Just tell us you are making a map for FS22, dude) I've gone from a Romanian Universal with a quadbike log trailer and a chain saw in a small forest plot to 500 cows, 500 chickens, 300 dairy sheep and 5 factories on hard mode, and I am still reluctant to move))))
Holy hell the hay and straw you must need!!!!! LOLLL do you buy it or you are self sufficient?
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

Frag wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:53 pm
soccerhate wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:58 am
Just tell us you are making a map for FS22, dude) I've gone from a Romanian Universal with a quadbike log trailer and a chain saw in a small forest plot to 500 cows, 500 chickens, 300 dairy sheep and 5 factories on hard mode, and I am still reluctant to move))))
Holy hell the hay and straw you must need!!!!! LOLLL do you buy it or you are self sufficient?
Self-sufficient all the way) With field grass, though, it is really easy)
Freejack

Post by Freejack »

This is a fantastic map, I love it so much. I have a question. Is the plant growth speed modified in any form?
I set it to normal and I went to sow a field, and then harvest an another field, and when I have done harvesting the newly planted was ready to harvest. Now I set the speed to low, but I think this is faster than the orinial.

Or only the map so addictive that I feel it grows faster? :D
Frag

Post by Frag »

Freejack wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:45 pm This is a fantastic map, I love it so much. I have a question. Is the plant growth speed modified in any form?
I set it to normal and I went to sow a field, and then harvest an another field, and when I have done harvesting the newly planted was ready to harvest. Now I set the speed to low, but I think this is faster than the orinial.

I could be wrong but I doubt that the map has anything to do with this. This is surely a bug or a mod interference. What was the crop type?
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

I didnt change the growth time. But if you tell me which crop you have sown, I will double check this.
Freejack wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:45 pm
This is a fantastic map, I love it so much. I have a question. Is the plant growth speed modified in any form?
Yes, thats the reason for the issue. :wink3:
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Frag

Post by Frag »

Hi Ace,

another constructive criticism. Again this map is the best one, so nothing to complain about.

One thing that I find a bit difficult is that many buyers have very small access ... making it difficult to deliver large quantities for crop.

Example. I am operating a large ranch with few hundred cows, so I transport the milk in super large trucks since I deliver few hundred thousands of liters when there are great demands. On this specific map, most of the "Great Demand" for milk is at the Supermarket, but there are no way I can enter in that narrow passage behind the supermarket with my truck.

So it would be cool for your future map to make sure that we can access the selling point with large trucks. You can keep the feel small, but just make sure it can be accessed with long trailer (even if its tight).

Thanks again for that awesome map!
IndianaBoy

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

Post by IndianaBoy »

Hi TopAce888,

This is a fantastic map! Having a great time with it...12-day seasons with FP and MaizePlus.
I just finished a grass baling contract on Field 2 that yielded 88 wrapped bales.
The contract was completed after delivering 64 bales to the sell point...I then kept the remaining 24 bales for my cattle operation.
Upon payout, I received the expected $34,000 for the contract, along with a whopping $82,000 for "reimbursement". I had to pay back about $1500 to borrow the equipment, but where does this huge reimbursement come from? Is this real, or something weird going on? I'm not a serious FS19 veteran, but I've never seen anything close to this in any of my other contracts on this or any other map.

Thanks for the help! And keep up the GREAT work!
MetalGovy

Post by MetalGovy »

Hi,

The link to the manual at discord seems not to work?
Also is there support for the hosesystem ?
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

I replaced the links. By the way the manual can also be found at the of the Maize Plus mod description in the modhub.
Hose System is implemented for the cow shed and the biogas plant.
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Gregor7008

Post by Gregor7008 »

Hey!
So I got this issue, where field 12 stopps working at all. I can't remove weed, the plants have lines between them... I got some screenshots here:
https://ibb.co/6bvxzJ7
https://ibb.co/5Bz9PVV
Hope you can fix this, if you need more information, contact me:
gregor7009@gmail.com
Best regards,
Gregor
sinanocaktan

Post by sinanocaktan »

I can't find mover conditioner tools. I looked for the relevant categories and could not find them. can you help me?
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

I guess you are playing the Maize Plus version of Ravensberg. In order to have the full functionality enabled you ned the Maize Plus mods. How to use the mower conditioner mowers is explained in the Maize Plus manual which is linked in the first post of this thread.
Meine LS22-Mods

goethfather

Post by goethfather »

Hello.

I would just start off by saying that i love this map, and me and my friends are playing on it non stop :).

We do have a problem tho, with the field grass...

I have now tried to plant field grass on field 9 for a few times now, and almost imediatly it goes in to germinated state..

But my friend (in his own farm, we have 3 farms) is doing fine on field 34, with his field gras..

But the wierd thing is, that when looking on the map, it sais "growing" but when you look on the ground, it sais germinated..

Can you maybe help me?

Field 9
https://ibb.co/RBfRbBx

Field 9
https://ibb.co/ZV22ZmV

Field 34
https://ibb.co/QPtYf9G

Field 34
https://ibb.co/YQTDNHm
Inxis

Post by Inxis »

Hey TopAce888,
first of all, great work; really love this map.
I encountered a problem, though: I had a savegame which I didn't touch for months, on Ravensberg without MaizePlus. However, when I updated the map to the last version, it changed from the one without MaizePlus to the MaizePlus ready one.

Since I don't want to use that mod, is there a way to swap back to the "vanilla" version of Ravensberg?