[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

Frag

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.2.0 support- and discussions-thread

Post by Frag »

Hey guys, quick question about the weather and this map. I do love to do snow contract and would like to raise the chance of precipitation during winter.

Since in the map zip file, there are no "weather.xml" within the season folder, should I consider that the map will use the standard Season weather? If yes, I guess that I need to edit it in the season mod directly?
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

I have made no special weather settings for seasons within ithe map. Either you change the weather in the Seasons mod or you create your own GEO mod. For example, you can use my simplified settings as a template, delete everything except for the weather settings and you have plenty of snow during winter.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Frag

Post by Frag »

TopAce888 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:22 pm I have made no special weather settings for seasons within ithe map. Either you change the weather in the Seasons mod or you create your own GEO mod. For example, you can use my simplified settings as a template, delete everything except for the weather settings and you have plenty of snow during winter.
That answers perfectly! Thanks Ace!

By the way, are you working on some secret map for FS22!? :)

I am a HUGE fan of your work! The best mapper around :coolnew:
Elvergietos

Post by Elvergietos »

Hi All,

First of i'm new to this forum and fearly new to FS19.
I've wanted to play Ravensberg as it looks like a very good map.
Now here is my issue. I've started the game with all my mods and for some reason there is no price (€0) for Straw/Hay/Grass at both sell points.
After some investigation i've found that the seasons mod is the culprit.
Now like I said I'm new and do not know if this should be the case or not.

Can someone help me out.
I've added my Log and to me the log looks fine.
(tried to add a screenshot of the prices but would not allow me to add .jpg or .png)
Thanks in advance for any help.

Greetinz Elvergietos.
log.txt
(42.6 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
Frag

Post by Frag »

Elvergietos wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:46 pm Hi All,

First of i'm new to this forum and fearly new to FS19.
I've wanted to play Ravensberg as it looks like a very good map.
Now here is my issue. I've started the game with all my mods and for some reason there is no price (€0) for Straw/Hay/Grass at both sell points.

Can someone help me out.
I've added my Log and to me the log looks fine.
(tried to add a screenshot of the prices but would not allow me to add .jpg or .png)
Thanks in advance for any help.

Greetinz Elvergietos.

log.txt
I am not 100% sure but I think that you cannot sell straw/grass loose (if they are not in bales). I sell bales all the time to the Barn west of the store downtown.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Elvergietos wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:46 pm Now here is my issue. I've started the game with all my mods and for some reason there is no price (€0) for Straw/Hay/Grass at both sell points.
Hi,
I don't play with seasons, but you can read all about the seasons mod here:

https://www.realismusmodding.com/mods/seasons19/manual/
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
Elvergietos

Post by Elvergietos »

LMoonlight wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:50 pm
Elvergietos wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:46 pm Now here is my issue. I've started the game with all my mods and for some reason there is no price (€0) for Straw/Hay/Grass at both sell points.
Hi,

Hey Lmoonlight post,

Thanks for the link! Helped me to figure out that in Seasons the Grass/Hay/Straw is set to €0 for selling loose.
I'm not quite sure where to sell the Grass/Hay/Straw bales as the price is still €0 but will figure it out.

Thanks again.

Greetings,
Elvergietos
Frag

Post by Frag »

Elvergietos wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:39 pm
LMoonlight wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:50 pm
Hi,

Hey Lmoonlight post,

Thanks for the link! Helped me to figure out that in Seasons the Grass/Hay/Straw is set to €0 for selling loose.
I'm not quite sure where to sell the Grass/Hay/Straw bales as the price is still €0 but will figure it out.

Thanks again.

Greetings,
Elvergietos
If you look on the price section of season ... dont confuse "hay" and "hay bales". If you roll down at the price list, there is few entries specifically for bales.
Fabiaccio

Post by Fabiaccio »

I would like to congratulate TopAce888 for making this beautiful map, I have been playing it for months and I find it (for my taste) perfect, I play from PC and I am using the mod season, the maize plus version with its mods .. Fantastic, well optimized and structured, beautiful landscapes that remind a little of my areas (north west Italy, towards the Alps ...) Hope the Ravensberg will be converted for Farming simulator 22 ... Anyway I want to thank the author for his work ... I apologize for my bad English ..
Greetings from Italy!
Frag

Post by Frag »

Fabiaccio wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:46 pm I would like to congratulate TopAce888 for making this beautiful map, I have been playing it for months and I find it (for my taste) perfect, I play from PC and I am using the mod season, the maize plus version with its mods .. Fantastic, well optimized and structured, beautiful landscapes that remind a little of my areas (north west Italy, towards the Alps ...) Hope the Ravensberg will be converted for Farming simulator 22 ... Anyway I want to thank the author for his work ... I apologize for my bad English ..
Greetings from Italy!
I agree 100% with this statement. I wish I had discovered that map before. As constructive criticism, I would love seeing more snow contract removal on that map! These are so fun!
Slain

Post by Slain »

Hello, firstly I would like to say that Ravensberg is the best map I have ever played in FS19, absolute masterpiece with 200+ hours played, so thank you TopAce888, amazing job. The only issue I have was mentioned several times in this thread - some fields (22, 17 and perhaps some others) flip to "needs plowing" status after sowing. But the field was plowed prior to the sowing (contract). I have started using Easy development tools to get rid of needs plowing status, but using this deletes any currently available contract. soccerhate wrote that this issue dissapear when you buy the field, but is there a solution or fix without buying all the fields with this issue? Thanks for any advice.
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

Slain wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:58 pm ... soccerhate wrote that this issue dissapear when you buy the field, but is there a solution or fix without buying all the fields with this issue? Thanks for any advice.
Hey there, Slain. So, I've got around 550+ hours on this absolute masterpiece of a map, am now wrapping up my playthrough there, and yet that thing remains unchanged: certain fields just have that flaw in them when not owned. Unfortunately, that includes fields 22, 40 and 18))) The same problem applied to fields 26 and 27, but I own those, and they are fine now.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea where this error could come from.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

TopAce888 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:52 am Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea where this error could come from.
Just tell us you are making a map for FS22, dude) I've gone from a Romanian Universal with a quadbike log trailer and a chain saw in a small forest plot to 500 cows, 500 chickens, 300 dairy sheep and 5 factories on hard mode, and I am still reluctant to move))))
Slain

Post by Slain »

soccerhate wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:29 am
Slain wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:58 pm ... soccerhate wrote that this issue dissapear when you buy the field, but is there a solution or fix without buying all the fields with this issue? Thanks for any advice.
Hey there, Slain. So, I've got around 550+ hours on this absolute masterpiece of a map, am now wrapping up my playthrough there, and yet that thing remains unchanged: certain fields just have that flaw in them when not owned. Unfortunately, that includes fields 22, 40 and 18))) The same problem applied to fields 26 and 27, but I own those, and they are fine now.
Hey soccerhate, thank you for the reply. I also own fields 26, 27 and 40 and they are fine, so I guess I have to also buy 17, 18 and 22 :) Nevermind, I think I will stay on Ravensburg till FS22 release and even after that :) this map is just perfect *thumbsup*