[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

TopAce888

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.3.0.0 support- and discussions-thread

Post by TopAce888 »

LMoonlight wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:55 pm [...]
Compatible yes. But on the map not with seasons yet.

You must wait for the GEO tomorrow for seasons.
[...]
No, the updated version of the pellet pack isnt compatible because it was released after the upload of 1.3.0.0 and the changes arent implemented. I added basic compatibility (without functionality) to seasons because otherwise the GEO mod wouldnt have worked, but that is now obsolete with the updated pellet pack.
Last edited by TopAce888 on Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
JamP

Post by JamP »

LMoonlight wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:55 pm :wink3:
Thank you!
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

TopAce888 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:59 pm
LMoonlight wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:55 pm [...]
Compatible yes. But on the map not with seasons yet.

You must wait for the GEO tomorrow for seasons.
[...]
No, the updated version of the pellet pack isnt compatible because it was released after the upload of 1.3.0.0 and the changes arent implemented. I added basic compatibility (without functionality) to seasons because otherwise the GEO mod wouldnt have worked, but that is now obsolete with the updated pellet pack.
Ahhh... ok.
Build yes. But not with seasons. My fault :blushnew:
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Too many updates in too short a time. :lol:
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

but something of! just to get confused 😅 :blushnew:
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

ratchBrG

Post by ratchBrG »

I created an Account here purely for this Map.

First off, My favorite map, period. There's so many things about the map that're either immersive or useful. The dealer owned Forklift is Priceless. There's a lot of Thought in the Map and I enjoy it immensely.

My Current Issue, I'm running Global Companies with a couple sub Mods and the Honey Production Mod. Where/How am I supposed to sell Honey? with the 1.3 changes I'm automatically on the Ravensberg 1/2 map. which I went ahead and installed MaizePlus and the CCM Extension. Now I Know the honey is usually sold at the farm shop. Well when I try to place one i get a message across my Screen saying I already have too many of those types of things and that I need to sell one. Well I figured maybe the Supermarket, I took my crate of Honey to every door at the supermarket and the normal sell point, Nothing. so I tried the Sugar Plant, still nothing. I'm at a loss here. How am I supposed to sell this honey? I do have an extensive Mod List and I'm not against going through and troubleshooting it. But I need to know what is Implemented with the map first so I know where to start.
AJfan

Post by AJfan »

Few questions regarding compost on console:
- How do you produce compost? I.e. which raw materials fit the bunker?
- Where is the bunker located? And can you add additional compost bunkers?
- Is it correct that you can not sell compost, but it is an alternative for Manure (spreading)? And if so, do all manure spreaders now also spread compost?

And a remark re. the factories: I noticed the prices of the end products (cheese, soydrinks, etc) have not increased since the previous version. However, you now need to add diesel. So the cost of diesel plus the cost of e.g. soybeans or milk is currently higher than the price you get for the end product... :confusednew:
Playing farming simulator on PS4

Griffin IN is back *thumbsup*
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

ratchBrG wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:53 am
Hi,

unfortunately, I can't give you a tip for your own problem, but there is a mod from Oma Tana, the Imbiss Booth, which accepts many products, including honey.

Greets
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Toniachem

Post by Toniachem »

AJfan wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:52 am
And a remark re. the factories: I noticed the prices of the end products (cheese, soydrinks, etc) have not increased since the previous version. However, you now need to add diesel. So the cost of diesel plus the cost of e.g. soybeans or milk is currently higher than the price you get for the end product... :confusednew:
I agree with you. No profit at all. Diesel fuel costs too much. I think having a factory now is negative for the economy.
Toniachem

Post by Toniachem »

LMoonlight wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:06 am
ratchBrG wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:53 am
Hi,

unfortunately, I can't give you a tip for your own problem, but there is a mod from Oma Tana, the Imbiss Booth, which accepts many products, including honey.

Greets
Imbiss Booth is the best selling station. Amazing prices for potatoes, sunflower etc
I love it!
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

AJfan wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:52 am Few questions regarding compost on console:
- How do you produce compost? I.e. which raw materials fit the bunker?
- Where is the bunker located? And can you add additional compost bunkers?
- Is it correct that you can not sell compost, but it is an alternative for Manure (spreading)? And if so, do all manure spreaders now also spread compost?

There is no compost silo preplaced. It can be found in the shop.

The fill types are:
WHEAT BARLEY OAT CANOLA SUNFLOWER SOYBEAN MAIZE POTATO SUGARBEET MANURE SEEDS FORAGE FORAGE_MIXING CHAFF WOODCHIPS SILAGE STRAW GRASS_WINDROW DRYGRASS_WINDROW SUGARCANE PIGFOOD FIELD_GRASS CARROT COMPOST

I have taken over the prices from Shaba without thinking about whether they fit. :blushnew: But since I still have to get the newest factory versions up and running, I will also adjust the prices. My plans are to built in the update the next days. Its just an update of the factories so it should not take that long.

ratchBrG wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:53 am I created an Account here purely for this Map.

First off, My favorite map, period. There's so many things about the map that're either immersive or useful. The dealer owned Forklift is Priceless. There's a lot of Thought in the Map and I enjoy it immensely.

My Current Issue, I'm running Global Companies with a couple sub Mods and the Honey Production Mod. Where/How am I supposed to sell Honey? with the 1.3 changes I'm automatically on the Ravensberg 1/2 map. which I went ahead and installed MaizePlus and the CCM Extension. Now I Know the honey is usually sold at the farm shop. Well when I try to place one i get a message across my Screen saying I already have too many of those types of things and that I need to sell one. Well I figured maybe the Supermarket, I took my crate of Honey to every door at the supermarket and the normal sell point, Nothing. so I tried the Sugar Plant, still nothing. I'm at a loss here. How am I supposed to sell this honey? I do have an extensive Mod List and I'm not against going through and troubleshooting it. But I need to know what is Implemented with the map first so I know where to start.
I will have a look at it.
Meine LS22-Mods

TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Meine LS22-Mods

JamP

Post by JamP »

TopAce888 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:16 pm Seasons GEO: Ravensberg Factories is online.
You're faster than me! Lol
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

And Giants is even faster. :lol: Didnt think that the mods come so early today.
I hope everything works well...in my tests it was the case. The Geo should also work with the latest updates of the factories (TMR / PigFood Production 1.0.1.5 and Seed Factory 2.0.1.0) which where released after the upload of my Geo.
Meine LS22-Mods

JamP

Post by JamP »

TopAce888 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:19 pm And Giants is even faster. :lol: Didnt think that the mods come so early today.
They must have left the Mods ready yesterday to launch earlier today because they released a mod of them. They must have made an appointment with the manufacturer for the launch.

So far everything normal with GEO. I'll let you know here in case anything unusual comes up.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server