[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

Tom Roger

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg support- and discussions-thread

Post by Tom Roger »

TopAce888 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:22 pm When the new grass gets mowed it turns into normal grass, thats right. But you can also harvest it with a combine to get grass seeds which you can sell.

Does the friend of yours use the mod precision farming?

Hello again.

He does not have the PF mod.

It was on field 9 he had the issue.
He used the Bredal spreader that you start with on new farmer and one from Kverneland (bought). Both failed.
The fertilizer sprayed out of the spreaders, but the field didn't show the stage process. The soil did not change color either.
He tried it before and after seeding. The lime worked like normal.
Field 10, that worked as normal.
Felsbrunn

Post by Felsbrunn »

Wait until the next growth phase
Map: Irgendwo in Thüringen 3, Rennebu
System: PS4 Pro / i7-10700, GeForce RTX 3070
Bilder hochladen: https://image.giants-software.com/index.php
Log erstellen: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Tom Roger

Post by Tom Roger »

Felsbrunn wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:09 am Wait until the next growth phase
That didn't work.
Tom Roger

Post by Tom Roger »

Tom Roger wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:53 pm
TopAce888 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:22 pm When the new grass gets mowed it turns into normal grass, thats right. But you can also harvest it with a combine to get grass seeds which you can sell.

Does the friend of yours use the mod precision farming?

Hello again.

He does not have the PF mod.

It was on field 9 he had the issue.
He used the Bredal spreader that you start with on new farmer and one from Kverneland (bought). Both failed.
The fertilizer sprayed out of the spreaders, but the field didn't show the stage process. The soil did not change color either.
He tried it before and after seeding. The lime worked like normal.
Field 10, that worked as normal.

He sendt me a text, after plowing the field was back to normal. But the field was not in that stage. The field on the map did not show as "red".

Anyways, hes all back in business with the game now so... Happy Holidays
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

I will have a look at field 9, but i never heard of such a problem.

Edit:
No idea what his issue was. Everything worked fine for me.
But since he could repair the fertilizing state with plowing the field, Ill put that under unresolved cases. :wink3:

ShaunVdV1986 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:14 pm
ShaunVdV1986 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:23 am About the hay and silage missions. I don't get enough bales from the grass fields to complete the mission. (Field 15, 21 and 40) It says 91 to 95 % transported. 50% and 100% fert on the field. (Seasons not active PS4). Otherwise a freaking good map. Good job! *thumbsup*
I don't use precicion farming mod.
To be honest, I never tried the grass mission on the map, because its a setting thats from the base game. I only activate it in the field definition. But I try to recreate the problem.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Ricebug

Cramped Parking At The Store

Post by Ricebug »

Dude! You need to move or delete those cars in the Store Parking lot. When I bought some large towables, I could not get the tractor in to hook up, because the hitches were so close to the cars. I finally did it, but it took a lot of banging around.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Really? The parking cars are on the right side, far away from the spawn points. :confusednew: What did you buy that caused this problem?
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
mrfarmsim

Post by mrfarmsim »

Hi, i have started a lets play on ravensberg but when i have snowfall it gives me snow clearing contracts, which when accepted puts a white dot in the same place on the map (just to the right of the shop on the main road) and will not give any extra information as to where to go and the names listed in the contract do not match with anything on the map.

Thanks.
havatya123

Post by havatya123 »

thanks for the map topace888 my boy wanted to put a bigger cow shed on your map so he sold it to do that now when we go into animal pens with the downloads put into the mods after starting up the save game there is no animal pens in there its all blank on the pc version ive tried taking out seasons and precision farming out and and some maize downloads out to see if that made any difference which it didnt cant even put your default ones back in as its blank thanks
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

You first have to buy the cows to make the pen visible in the sheet.

mrfarmsim wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:38 pm Hi, i have started a lets play on ravensberg but when i have snowfall it gives me snow clearing contracts, which when accepted puts a white dot in the same place on the map (just to the right of the shop on the main road) and will not give any extra information as to where to go and the names listed in the contract do not match with anything on the map.

Thanks.
I will have a look at this. During testing the snow contracts worked fine. :hmm:
Meine LS22-Mods

havatya123

Post by havatya123 »

hi ive tried to buy any of the animals and its saying i dont have any pens for this type of animal but the ones that were put into at the start are dying went to animal dealer and its saying the same thing no animal pen for that animal and that is cows sheep chickens and horses? i am using seasons 1.3
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

The cows are dying because of seasons, if they dont get enough food and water. Are you playing on PC or consoles? 1.3.1.0 is the newest version of seasons. Perhaps this fixes the problem.

Code: Select all

Version 1.3.1.0:
- Fix buying of animals at the dealer with a trailer.
Meine LS22-Mods

smacki32

Post by smacki32 »

I'm playing on PS4. I love the map.

I noticed that at the "Sell Wood" trigger in the southwest sawmill is buried in a pile of logs. It still works, but you have to stand on top of the pile of logs.

What did you have to do to reduce the slot count on consoles (per your changelog)? I hope you didn't have to dumb down the detailing...
havatya123

Post by havatya123 »

ime playing on the pc on seasons 1.3.1.0 i know i cant feed them so thats why they are dying but it says i dont have any animal pens for that kind of animal went to the other cow farm cows in there cant buy more or sell them can you sell the cow pasture on the top left and see if it happens to you just as a suggestion ? animal buy and sell activates at cow shed but then says you have no animal pens for all the animals
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

One silly question. You did buy the farmlands with the cow sheds?
Meine LS22-Mods