[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

Antares_skorpion

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.0.0 support- and discussions-thread

Post by Antares_skorpion »

Quick question pls. After this update, compost name displays an error in the price list with Maize plus. Any idea why that might be?

Thanks for the great work!
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Oh, thats a typo in the fill type configuration file.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Antares_skorpion

TopAce888 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:46 pm Oh, thats a typo in the fill type configuration file.
Think you could you help me fix it or will there be an update soon?

Thanks!
PetaStoki

Post by PetaStoki »

Hello,

is it by design that 30% bonus for alfala/clover only takes effect when using forage harvester with mower atachment (like krone xdisk 620)?
when i mow the clover or alfalfa with normal mower used with tractors like novacat the yield is same as with normal grass.

thank you in advance.
The map is awesome *thumbsup*
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Thank you!

I double checked this issue, the settings are in all configurations like they should be, 30% on top for mowers and forage harvester. I cannot find an error here.

Antares_skorpion wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 7:30 pm
TopAce888 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:46 pm Oh, thats a typo in the fill type configuration file.

Thanks!
I will fix this perhaps in two or three weeks. If you want to fix this by yourself you have to edit the file maps_fillTypes_FE.xml in the folder maps
Look for the following entry in line 507 title="l10n_fillType_compost". There is missing a '$' sign, so the correct setting is title="$l10n_fillType_compost"
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
FladiCZ

Post by FladiCZ »

Hello, first of all, thank you for this wonderful map. I've been looking for some nice and interesting map, tried about 20 and wasn't satisfied for various reasons. But I fell in love with Ravensberg.

But my question is - is it possible to switch to the Maize plus version mid-game through carrerSavegame.xml, changing the mapID, or it wouldn't work?
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

That should be possible. Yo have to change the lines 4 and 5 to the following:

Code: Select all

<mapId>FS19_Ravensberg.Ravensberg</mapId>
        <mapTitle>Ravensberg Mais Plus (1/2)</mapTitle>
But make sure that you have nothing tipped on the ground, as the IDs of the heaps will change. And make a backup of your savegame first.
Meine LS22-Mods

FladiCZ

Post by FladiCZ »

Thank you very much, it seems to be working.
JdW

Post by JdW »

Hello!

I've been playing on Ravensberg for quite a while. When I harvest a field I usually fertilize it and then use my direct seeder to put in the new crops. If I try to place the same crop after harvest it doesn't cultivate, nor plant the crops, except for the places where my tires were. If I switch up the crops then I don't have any issues. Is this a bug or is it by design? Also tried a few different implements but same results. Does however work if I use a cultivator first, but on other maps I don't have to follow this procedure. Any help would be appreciated!
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

This is a feature of Maize Plus.
Last edited by TopAce888 on Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meine LS22-Mods

JdW

Post by JdW »

I see, thank you for getting back to me. Cheers!
Antares_skorpion

TopAce888 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:09 pm Thank you!

I double checked this issue, the settings are in all configurations like they should be, 30% on top for mowers and forage harvester. I cannot find an error here.

Antares_skorpion wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 7:30 pm

Thanks!
I will fix this perhaps in two or three weeks. If you want to fix this by yourself you have to edit the file maps_fillTypes_FE.xml in the folder maps
Look for the following entry in line 507 title="l10n_fillType_compost". There is missing a '$' sign, so the correct setting is title="$l10n_fillType_compost"
Thank you very much for the help!
Smactallica

Post by Smactallica »

Is there an issue with this map not the harvesters for Carrot and Onions in the shop. Ive loaded a couple other maps and the harvesters are there, just cant seem to get them available on this map. I have 2 choices for map selection, the 1st says maize plus ready. I have tried both with no luck. The map is great just having this issue.
PetaStoki

Post by PetaStoki »

Hello again,

i tired again without any other mods and dlcs but its still the same.

I created little field (0.29 ha) ans sow grass there when it was on the second stage of "ready for harves" (the light orange) i mowed it with bigX 1180 + xdisk620 and the yeald was 25449 liters, then i used tractor with novacat x8 ed + novacat 301 ed and the yeald was 25439 liters

with alfalfa it was 33078 (that is 1.3 times more) liters with bigx 1180 + xdisk 620 but again only 25444 liters with novacat mowers on tractor

do you have any idea why is that happening?

thank you

TopAce888 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:09 pm Thank you!

nathanieloffer

Post by nathanieloffer »

I've purchased the Ropa Tiger XL and the header for Potatoes but when it comes to harvest it's not picking anything up from the ground. It's an incredibly expensive investment just to knock the tops off and then have to go back and pick the spuds up manually. Does anyone know why it's not working?

Edit: I swapped headers and harvested the Sugar Beet field and it worked no problems at all so it's only the potato header/harvester combo that's a problem.