[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

Wergi1

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.0.1 support- and discussions-thread

Post by Wergi1 »

Both are installed and ticked to run. I also have all the factories ticked that came with the map mod. The problem I get is when I go to start the game it freezes as it goes into the game just after the loading screen. The current way around this, that seems to work is to restart the entire game and when it goes to mod selecting I can disable any mod like Big Bud 747 and the game will load completely fine. I've tested this for a few days and half hour hour at a time, so far it hasn't glitched.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Wergi1 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:18 pm Both are installed and ticked to run. I also have all the factories ticked that came with the map mod. The problem I get is when I go to start the game it freezes as it goes into the game just after the loading screen. The current way around this, that seems to work is to restart the entire game and when it goes to mod selecting I can disable any mod like Big Bud 747 and the game will load completely fine. I've tested this for a few days and half hour hour at a time, so far it hasn't glitched.

Well, that's really strange.

The only time the whole map froze on start-up was when everything was not up to date. Or a factory mod that was not yet integrated into the map.

Have you ever started a completely new game to test it? Only map, seasons, GEO and the Placeable Factories Pack. Nothing more. No other mods. And then tested if the savegame starts normally, can be played and saved.
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
Wergi1

Post by Wergi1 »

LMoonlight wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:33 pm
Wergi1 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:18 pm Both are installed and ticked to run. I also have all the factories ticked that came with the map mod. The problem I get is when I go to start the game it freezes as it goes into the game just after the loading screen. The current way around this, that seems to work is to restart the entire game and when it goes to mod selecting I can disable any mod like Big Bud 747 and the game will load completely fine. I've tested this for a few days and half hour hour at a time, so far it hasn't glitched.

Well, that's really strange.

The only time the whole map froze on start-up was when everything was not up to date. Or a factory mod that was not yet integrated into the map.

Have you ever started a completely new game to test it? Only map, seasons, GEO and the Placeable Factories Pack. Nothing more. No other mods. And then tested if the savegame starts normally, can be played and saved.
I've started a new game using map 1 instead. There's no issues with the new game so I'm guessing that it was corrupt from the beginning.

The only issue remaining is any vehicles I load up on a trailer falls off by it self
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

I had this issue on PC with grain headers on a trailer, even the Claas ones which normally fix the cutters on a (Claas) trailer. This was caused by another mod, but I can't remember which one it was. 🤔 I will let you know if it comes to mind again.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Wergi1

Post by Wergi1 »

I've spent a couple of hours on map 1, trying it out and a bit of ground clearing. With no issues but I've come to places some animal pens but it won't let me into the menu. It stays on the main list. Any clues?
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Then you have installed at least one of the factory mods.

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=176698
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Wergi1 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:45 pm I've spent a couple of hours on map 1, trying it out and a bit of ground clearing. With no issues but I've come to places some animal pens but it won't let me into the menu. It stays on the main list. Any clues?
Map 1 for Console or PC? While when you play on PC you can't use the factories by erShaba in Ravensberg.

Ravensberg 1/2 -> for console, the factories are not supported.
The factories can only be installed on Ravensberg Factories 2/2 and this map is for console only.

Hence my reference to the appropriate GEO mod: viewtopic.php?f=966&t=174375&start=570#p1400263

Because if the 'wrong' map is used, the animal menu is inactive.
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Zloba wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:28 pm First of all, let me thank you for this awesome map. After going through lot of them, this is the one i felt right at home and so far i'm really enjoying it. I have two questions though:

1. How do i refill the Farm silos?
I've tried to open the gates and unload fertilizer, seeds and other corresponding stuff into them, but it only unloads into the bags and pallets. Might be a stupid question, but i'm still learning the game, so just point me in the right direciton please.

2. What about the framedrops?
The longer into a game session i am, the less FPS i experience. I'm able to run the game on Very High settings at 1080p vSynced to 60FPS. After about 10h into the game on this map it goes to 55 mainly around the shop area. The more AI helpers are working at the fiedls, the worse it gets. So far it went down to 45. Loading the save helps a bit for a while, but it comes back after few more minutes of gameplay. I changed the settings to Medium and the framedrops are not so noticable (they stay mainly around 55). I didn't experience this on any other map. Is this map related?

And again - thanks everyone involved in making this map, it just feel so natural and authentic, while still being perfect for gameplay. TOP notch job guys 👌
I am glad to hear that you like my map. :hi:

1.) You can fill the silo only with a trailer or with the spreader mod from TF 2020 mods. Normally, the fertilizers don't have the appropriate unloading trigger.

2.) I experience the same frame drops as you do (Ryzen 5 3600X, RTX2070). Performance is an issue because of the adapted fruit settings which are much denser, the large amount of trees and the many buildings in the city of Ravensberg. That is nothing I can change any more.
Meine LS22-Mods

Zloba

Post by Zloba »

Thanks for the answers and sorry for choosing the wrong thread. According to the performance, do you have any tip, which graphics settings could help by turning it down in this case?
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

TopAce888 wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:22 am
Huhu Ace 🎈 Ich hol die Frage mal hier her :hi:

Frag wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:25 am Hi guys,

I started a new game on Ravensberg (The standard one, not the Maize plus one) and there is a possibility to grow carrots. One thing I noticed quickly is that the seeder leaves no trace on the ground when seeding carrots, which is odd. When I seed something else, I usually have a little lines textures that replace the plowing one ... but with carrots, the plowing texture remains. BUT if I look at the map, in the fruit type layer, I see that the carrot were indeed seeded.

My seeder is the standard Stara Ceres Master 3570. I can select carrots as well in the seed type to be used.

What am I missing? It is quite difficult to do the seeding without seeing the parts already done.

Thanks!
Frag wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:06 am Ok found my answer. Turns out that the carrots need a planter, but the Stara Seeder is listing out the carrot in the menu of seed selection ...but it cannot seed it.

With the planter, I have no problem.
Quelle: viewtopic.php?f=963&t=179972
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Carrots can be seeded with a planter or a seeder and they leave the same trace as potatoes. I have tried unsuccessfully to reproduce the problem. Do you have more information for me or some screenshots?
Meine LS22-Mods

jeppsen4

Post by jeppsen4 »

Hello!

Love the map, barely started playing with the factories and I’ve ran into a problem with the biodiesel.. I play on Xbox.

The problem I run into is after the biodiesel is produced and I pick it up. I can’t unload it into a silo (all in one liquid silo) and I can’t go anywhere to sell it. Is this an issue with all Xbox users or is it something I’m doing wrong?
avrumi1

Post by avrumi1 »

Hi! Yours is a fantastic map, there is everything a lover of realism could want...
Thanks so much.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

jeppsen4 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:00 pm The problem I run into is after the biodiesel is produced and I pick it up. I can’t unload it into a silo (all in one liquid silo) and I can’t go anywhere to sell it. Is this an issue with all Xbox users or is it something I’m doing wrong?
BioDiesel cannot be stored like other liquids. However, erShaba has a mod that allows you to store the products from its factories:
Warehouse Of Products On Pallets

However, you can sell biodiesel at petrol stations, look out for the floor markings there.
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

I think it has to be set by the mapmaker. On Chamberg Valley you can store Biodiesel in the Wood silo mod, but on Ravensberg the same silo doesn´t accept it.