[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

Sarmax

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.0.1 support- and discussions-thread

Post by Sarmax »

Hi Topace888, still bravo for everything you realize for us *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*

I have a problem with the update of Ravensberg on PS4...

Indeed, in a hurry to see the Pig Husbandry, I go to the animal enclosures, and there, by selecting it, the game tells me that "There are too many enclosures on the map" and I have to delete it.
The worry is that I have only 2 cow stables in all.
Curious to know if they are my mods that make everything buggy, I open a new game in "farm manager" and there, same sanction ...
Hoping that you find us a solution I continue on Ravensberg solo (+ 500h) and in multi with a friend;)
Peace
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Sarmax wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:35 pm [...] "There are too many enclosures on the map" and I have to delete it. [...]
Hello,

on Console is only a maximum of 10 animal pens allowed. This also includes the animal pens that are built on the map from the beginning.

In Ravensberg, 2 cowsheds, 1 chicken coop and 1 horse stable are built in from the beginning.

If you have not sold them, they count. Even if you do not yet own the land.

If you play on Ravensberg Factories 2/2 and use factories from erShaba or VSRModdingSur, these also count towards the animal pen limit.

And in multiplayer, even the animal pens of the other players could count towards the limit. But I am not sure about that. I don't have multiplayer.
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
Sarmax

Post by Sarmax »

LMoonlight wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:25 am
Sarmax wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:35 pm [...] "There are too many enclosures on the map" and I have to delete it. [...]
[...]In Ravensberg, 2 cowsheds, 1 chicken coop and 1 horse stable are built in from the beginning.
If you have not sold them, they count. Even if you do not yet own the land.
If you play on Ravensberg Factories 2/2 and use factories from erShaba or VSRModdingSur, [...]
Hello LMoonlight,
Thank you for this answer, but it absolutely does not solve my problem.
2200h of play and + 500h on this map, I think I know the limit of 10 imposed by the game and it's not the problem here...
As for Ranvensberg 2/2 and the factories, I am absolutely not interested, thank you.
So I'll wait for an answer from our Top Modder TopAce888 himself rather than evidence.

But thanks anyway.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Sarmax wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:38 pm So I'll wait for an answer from our Top Modder TopAce888 himself rather than evidence.

But thanks anyway.
Hi Sarmax,
excuse me, I didn't mean to harm you with my statement, of course :blushnew:

In the meantime I have read that other players also get such an error message when placing this pigsty. So it's probably actually the sty itself.

Yes, the best thing is to wait for a reply from TopAce. I am sure he will fix this bug as soon as possible.

Greets
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Frag

Post by Frag »

Sarmax wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:35 pm Hi Topace888, still bravo for everything you realize for us *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*

Indeed, in a hurry to see the Pig Husbandry, I go to the animal enclosures, and there, by selecting it, the game tells me that "There are too many enclosures on the map" and I have to delete it.
Curious to know if they are my mods that make everything buggy, I open a new game in "farm manager" and there, same sanction ...
Hoping that you find us a solution I continue on Ravensberg solo (+ 500h) and in multi with a friend;)
Peace
Actually I noticed that too ... but on the PC. I cannot place more than 5 horses stables. I am not sure if the count is done on the area or the full map ... but I am positive ... I am limited to 5 pen. Also, I did not buy any farms that include animal pen. I wonder if the one already on the map are counted in.
Frag

Post by Frag »

Frag wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:30 pm Hi guys,

I am using Ravensberg and season (the standard version, not the maize one). First of all, this map is a pure piece of art. Great work!

I do have a question about horses and carrots. To be honest, I am not sure if it is a season problem or a map one. So here it is.

I noticed when growing horses on Ravensberg that they require carrots. As you know, with season, you take care of them, feed them, and they return a daily amount of money. However, on Ravensburg, you need to feed them carrots as well.

So for the first year in my game, I was having no carrots available. So I fed them only hay, oat and straw. The carrots bar always sticked to 0%, so I thought that they would probably return less money because they were not having all the necessary nutriments.

So after buying all the equipment to harvest carrots, I was finally able to put my hand of some after one year ... TO NOTICE THAT FEEDING THE HORSE CARROTS DID NOT BRING ANY ADVANTAGES. So in the end, I did all that carrot loops for nothing. Carrots or not and the horse seems to return the same amount of money.

Am I missing something?

Thanks
Guys anyone would know the deal with these carrots? I was not able to figure this thing out. I also got an answer from the Season team. They do not deal with carrots at all, so the logic should be in the map.
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

What does the animal food xml says how much percentage of carrots is needed? Maybe it´s set so low, that there is no really diffence if you give them carrots or not.
Frag

Post by Frag »

TobiHH wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:38 pm What does the animal food xml says how much percentage of carrots is needed? Maybe it´s set so low, that there is no really diffence if you give them carrots or not.
Yeah not giving any carrots does not seem to change anything...
TheRealFarmerBob

Post by TheRealFarmerBob »

I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen with location names. Maybe I've missed something but does anyone know the fix?
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

TobiHH wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:38 pm What does the animal food xml says how much percentage of carrots is needed? Maybe it´s set so low, that there is no really diffence if you give them carrots or not.
It's only 10% because I didn't want to make carrots compulsory in the feeding.

Frag wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:07 pm
Sarmax wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:35 pm
Hi Topace888, still bravo for everything you realize for us *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*

Peace
Actually I noticed that too ... but on the PC. I cannot place more than 5 horses stables. I am not sure if the count is done on the area or the full map ... but I am positive ... I am limited to 5 pen. Also, I did not buy any farms that include animal pen. I wonder if the one already on the map are counted in.
There are 5 animal pens pre-placed. Because of the limit of 10 pens there are only 5 left. If you want to use more, you have to sell the others (cow and chicken at the farms and the horse pen at the horse dealer).

Sarmax wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:35 pm Hi Topace888, still bravo for everything you realize for us *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*

Peace
I will have a look at this.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
TheRealFarmerBob

TheRealFarmerBob wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:14 am Image

I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen with location names. Maybe I've missed something but does anyone know the fix?
I've tried searching the modDesc.xml file and the map_DE.xml among other map files but I'm still coming up short. I can't seem to find where the hotspots are defined?
How do you make a million farming? Start with two million and work hard!
TobiHH

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.2.0 support- and discussions-thread

Post by TobiHH »

As it`s the sellpoints, I would guess that they are defined in the sellpoint file and than in each sellpoint xml.
Usually the sellpoints file is a subfolder of the placeable file.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

TheRealFarmerBob wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:14 am
Its the tag <l10n> in the modDesc.xml starting at line 134. Did you change something in the modDesc.xml?
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

TopAce888 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:05 pm
scheint auch bei anderen Karten aufzutreten: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=180171#p1407193
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

TheRealFarmerBob

TopAce888 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:05 pm
TheRealFarmerBob wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:14 am
Its the tag <l10n> in the modDesc.xml starting at line 134. Did you change something in the modDesc.xml?
I have yet to change anything in modDesc.xml. I found this video explaining a similar error https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC8u7YSqnG0 but I don't think its a naming issue?
How do you make a million farming? Start with two million and work hard!