[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

TopAce888

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg support- and discussions-thread

Post by TopAce888 »

smacki32 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:29 pm I'm playing on PS4. I love the map.

I noticed that at the "Sell Wood" trigger in the southwest sawmill is buried in a pile of logs. It still works, but you have to stand on top of the pile of logs.

What did you have to do to reduce the slot count on consoles (per your changelog)? I hope you didn't have to dumb down the detailing...
Oh yes, I know that with the trigger yet. Ill have to update the changelog in the first post. Its already fixed.

No, I dont reduced the detail. For example I deleted unnecessary textures like the "normal" textures of the plane and the hot air balloons. They are so high in the sky, you cant see the detail of the "normal" textures from the ground. Another example is, I made the buildings from the BGP placeable, so you can sell them if you dont need the BGP. A little bit here, a little bit there. I have a new beta in testing with the changes, and I asked if someone can discover the things I optimized (I didnt tell them what I changed). I got no replies and no one complained about reduced detail.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
iedmonds40

Post by iedmonds40 »

I seem to have run into two issues relating to Field Grass (Ackergras) (on PC).

The name of it in the English version is being described as Ackergras instead of Field Grass (which was just a bit confusing for a while). Also, it doesn't seem like you can store the Field Grass in a silo. Not sure if that's intentional, but it means it has to be immediately sold unless I'm missing a storage space for it.

Thanks for a great map!
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Both things will be fixed in an update.
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

About slot counts on console: there is a train stop in the south with two sheeds. Buy the land and sell the sheeds and the land. In the east up there us a horse pension. Buy the land, sell the horse farm and the land. There are two farms. Buy the farm, you don't want to play and sell everything. If you don't play with hetpizid, sell this silo and so on. Maybe take a credit and pay it back, until you sold everything. ...

Edit: the farm house is massiv with 91 slots. You can sell them and choose a deco house or another farm deco house or yard on the map and place e.g. camping chairs as start point and to sleep.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
havatya123

Post by havatya123 »

yes i did more info for you i went to buy the other cow shed and land around it all works fine but when you sell it you cant get it back had a look through to get the cow stable you put in the map went into downloads ime not finding it in the downloads can you tell me which one it is thanks
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Now, if I got you right, you want to buy the same cowshed which is preplaced on both farms? Buying that cowshed is not activated. Its this one from MoosAgrar, but I will make it buyable in the upcoming update (like all other buildings from the farms).
Meine LS22-Mods

Brun0

Post by Brun0 »

Hi, I was looking for a card that I like, I found it !! thank you for your work *thumbsup* .
I have a problem filling the tank with herbicide and liquid fertilizer.how to proceed please?

Last edited by Brun0 on Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
havatya123

Post by havatya123 »

yes and any other ones you can put in there bigger ones where you can have 500 cows sheep pigs and so on you can activate thanks also i see alot of lizard stuff in there are you planning to put more in and different names and makes of machinerey and building makes? thanks and sorry for all the questions
smacki32

Post by smacki32 »

I see that you fixed "hidden trees at the southern farm", does this include the small forest area between fields 23 and 26? Because I found several invisible trees in that area. Thanks. Still loving the map. Glad to here that you didn't have to reduce meaningful detail to reduce the slot count.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Yes, its mainly that small forest area.
Meine LS22-Mods

TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Brun0 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:53 pm Hi, I was looking for a card that I like, I found it !! thank you for your work *thumbsup* .
I have a problem filling the tank with herbicide and liquid fertilizer.how to proceed please?

I see that you deactivated the trigger markers in the main menu. The fill trigger for the tank is in front of it, the trigger for the unloading pipe is directly under the pipe.
Meine LS22-Mods

sav

Post by sav »

maybe a silly question here but how do you activate the gates to leave the shop lot and how do you open the garage door?
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

Congratulations on an excellent map TopAce888! Every time I've found a bug, I find that it's either already been fixed in the latest beta version, or you're already working on it.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Tank you.

sav wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:54 am maybe a silly question here but how do you activate the gates to leave the shop lot and how do you open the garage door?
Left Mouse Button or Button B on Xbox Controller.
Meine LS22-Mods

TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Imbelian wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:56 pm Yeah, just so it in fixes for this texture issue. I could put up with this grass flickering, but this season problem is much worse. Do you know if anybody had this issue?
Now, I really quote in the Englisch version of the thread. The map is in testing since April 2020 and with seasons, too. But none of my testers had this issue. An to be honest, I dont have any idea what the reasons for this problem is. Do you use the latest version of seasons?
Meine LS22-Mods