[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

TopAce888

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.3.0.0 support- and discussions-thread

Post by TopAce888 »

Im quite sure I fixed this during testing. :hmm: For some reason, the text definition is not included in the update.

This should be the appropriate entry:

Code: Select all

<text name="function_oldFountain"> <en>The old fountain can supply your water tanks with fresh water.</en> <de>An diesem alten Brunnen kannst du deine Wasserfässer auftanken.</de> </text>
<text name="function_farmGasStation"> <en>You can refuel your vehicles at this gas station.</en> <de>An dieser Tankstelle kannst du deine Fahrzeuge auftanken.</de> </text>		
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

Thanx, I copied the code and added it in the ModDesc, as you said this should be the appropriate entry.
By the way, I am pretty sure that you will upload an update soon, so everything is OK *thumbsup*
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Oh, I wasn't planning on doing another update so soon. :lol:
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

TopAce888 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:42 pm
I mean an update which would fix the problem with the missing functions :lol:
guderian

Post by guderian »

Hi,

in the update log :

"Seasons: added cotton and sugar cane"

when I look at the seasons menu it only added sugar cane?
Toniachem

Post by Toniachem »

The price of compost went waayyy
down I think. No reason to use the compost silo bunker now.. *thumbsdown*
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Compost was originally not for sale, I added the selling stations with V1.4 and adjusted the price, because it was far too high, even higher than silage.
Meine LS22-Mods

Bojan458

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.4.0.0 support- and discussions-thread

Post by Bojan458 »

@TopAce888 in 1.4.0.0:Seasons: added cotton and sugarcane.No cotton,only sugarcane in season menu.It was earlier,and cotton and sugarcane.Regards!
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Yes, I know. guderian wrote it some posts above yours. Its because of the germination temp. I hadnt in mind that 18°C is too high.
Meine LS22-Mods

EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

When I was playing Ravensberg Default version I wanted to edit the map in order to add the Factories Pack.
From the moment I start playing Ravensberg MaizePlus version, I changed my mind and I decided to go with plan B:

1.Maize Plus :
MaizePlus
MaizePlus Forage Extension
MaizePlus CCM Extension

2.Honey Production :
GlobalCompany - Productions
GlobalCompany - Productions - Honey
GlobalCompany - Productions - Tree Fruits

3.Beet Harvest Addon
4.Oil Extraction Plant
5.Mobile Cheese Factory

Happy Farming *thumbsup*
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

@TopAce888

Hey mate, I found a small mistake :
The field with Field Grass which is located next to the station closer to field 8, before the update was a Clover field. So far so good, but it seems there is an invisible fence because every time I tried to harvest the Field Grass, there was an invisible obstacle.
I opened the map with GE and I found the invisible fence with ID 62607.

Looks like you added a new fence there, but you forgot to delete the old one :)
Please don't think I am blaming you for anything, not at all. We are humans and mistakes happens. I am pretty sure you will fix the problem with the next update. *thumbsup*
Dawie_T

Post by Dawie_T »

@TopAce888

Love the map, but I'm having an issue with the compost silo on version 1.4.0.0. As soon as I try to add straw to the silo it is turned into potatoes, and I can no longer add any straw to the silo
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

Dawie_T wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:28 pm @TopAce888

Love the map, but I'm having an issue with the compost silo on version 1.4.0.0. As soon as I try to add straw to the silo it is turned into potatoes, and I can no longer add any straw to the silo
On that note: have been dumping hay into the compost clamp, it's not compacted - wip, so to say - so it's still registering as hay. However, does that mean I potentially need other clamps for other heap types?

Apart from that, having invested 120+ hours into the map post update 1.3 and through 1.4, I noticed a few things:

1. The transport missions originating in Supermarkt Langenheide disappear immediately after acceptance, thus can't be done, really)

2. Fields 22, 27, 26 and some others flip back to 'needs ploughing' after being ploughed and then having changed status to sown.

3. Still hoping to get an answer to the question whether transport missions originating or ending in settlement lots, like Ravensberg, Osninghausen etc., still trigger when the lot is purchased.

Playing on PS4, factories version.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

soccerhate wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:27 pm

On that note: have been dumping hay into the compost clamp, it's not compacted - wip, so to say - so it's still registering as hay. However, does that mean I potentially need other clamps for other heap types?

Apart from that, having invested 120+ hours into the map post update 1.3 and through 1.4, I noticed a few things:

1. The transport missions originating in Supermarkt Langenheide disappear immediately after acceptance, thus can't be done, really)

2. Fields 22, 27, 26 and some others flip back to 'needs ploughing' after being ploughed and then having changed status to sown.

3. Still hoping to get an answer to the question whether transport missions originating or ending in settlement lots, like Ravensberg, Osninghausen etc., still trigger when the lot is purchased.

Playing on PS4, factories version.
1. I will have a look at this. I know, this worked before.

2. This is a problem I have heard about since v1 of Ravensberg, but I don't know what exactly is causing it. There is some kind of counter for each field type that changes the field status. It may be that the counter has expired, but the mission is not deleted from the list. After accepting, you cannot complete the mission and the field immediately goes to the next state.

3. I dont know, but I will test it and give you an answer.

I registered hay as fill type in the silo, but forgot to do it on the PC version. There, it is still potato as fill type. Its a characteristic of the game that the silos have one particular fill type for compacting (like chaff for the silage bunker silos). If you cant add straw any longer, I would say the silo is full.

EURO_FARMER wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:23 am @TopAce888

Hey mate, I found a small mistake :
The field with Field Grass which is located next to the station closer to field 8, before the update was a Clover field. So far so good, but it seems there is an invisible fence because every time I tried to harvest the Field Grass, there was an invisible obstacle.
I opened the map with GE and I found the invisible fence with ID 62607.

Looks like you added a new fence there, but you forgot to delete the old one :)
Please don't think I am blaming you for anything, not at all. We are humans and mistakes happens. I am pretty sure you will fix the problem with the next update. *thumbsup*
No, I did not really add a new fence, but i moved the old one a bit. Before, I made a copy of the old one and hid it, afterwards I forgot to delete the copy. :blushnew:
Meine LS22-Mods

soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

TopAce888 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:27 pm 2. This is a problem I have heard about since v1 of Ravensberg, but I don't know what exactly is causing it. There is some kind of counter for each field type that changes the field status. It may be that the counter has expired, but the mission is not deleted from the list. After accepting, you cannot complete the mission and the field immediately goes to the next state.
Just to be clear: I am perfectly able to accomplish each and every field mission, but even if I first plowed and then seeded the field, it shows as needing to be plowed again - i.e. in the red on the soil composition tab)

Thanks for all the answers!