[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

ratchBrG

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.3.0.0 support- and discussions-thread

Post by ratchBrG »

ratchBrG wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:53 am I created an Account here purely for this Map.

First off, My favorite map, period. There's so many things about the map that're either immersive or useful. The dealer owned Forklift is Priceless. There's a lot of Thought in the Map and I enjoy it immensely.

My Current Issue, I'm running Global Companies with a couple sub Mods and the Honey Production Mod. Where/How am I supposed to sell Honey? with the 1.3 changes I'm automatically on the Ravensberg 1/2 map. which I went ahead and installed MaizePlus and the CCM Extension. Now I Know the honey is usually sold at the farm shop. Well when I try to place one i get a message across my Screen saying I already have too many of those types of things and that I need to sell one. Well I figured maybe the Supermarket, I took my crate of Honey to every door at the supermarket and the normal sell point, Nothing. so I tried the Sugar Plant, still nothing. I'm at a loss here. How am I supposed to sell this honey? I do have an extensive Mod List and I'm not against going through and troubleshooting it. But I need to know what is Implemented with the map first so I know where to start.
So after some Local testing, it's a mod conflict elsewhere. I have loaded multiple maps and I get the same message. I don't have that many Mods that modify things. 75% or more of my Mods are vehicles of some sort xD my next step is the long process of disabling everything but global companies base, productions and Honey and then adding in 1 mod at a time until I find the one that kills my ability to place that building. For all I know, it could be the mod itself needing Updated.

if that is the case, I will use the work around of a sell point like the one listed.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Thats what I have written here:
TopAce888 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:27 am
ratchBrG wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:53 am I created an Account here purely for this Map.

First off, My favorite map, period. There's so many things about the map that're either immersive or useful. The dealer owned Forklift is Priceless. There's a lot of Thought in the Map and I enjoy it immensely.

My Current Issue, I'm running Global Companies with a couple sub Mods and the Honey Production Mod. Where/How am I supposed to sell Honey? with the 1.3 changes I'm automatically on the Ravensberg 1/2 map. which I went ahead and installed MaizePlus and the CCM Extension. Now I Know the honey is usually sold at the farm shop. Well when I try to place one i get a message across my Screen saying I already have too many of those types of things and that I need to sell one. Well I figured maybe the Supermarket, I took my crate of Honey to every door at the supermarket and the normal sell point, Nothing. so I tried the Sugar Plant, still nothing. I'm at a loss here. How am I supposed to sell this honey? I do have an extensive Mod List and I'm not against going through and troubleshooting it. But I need to know what is Implemented with the map first so I know where to start.
I double checked this and it seems as the honey mod is faulty. I got the same message when trying to place the selling station even with no other mods installed and on Felsbrunn, too. Therefore I cannot do anything to fix this issue...sorry.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
ratchBrG

Post by ratchBrG »

sorry I didn't see that message. I think I'll try that selling station Mod that was recommended. I like the Honey Production and it's a good money maker especially early game.
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

ratchBrG wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:06 am
Have you try the Imbiss Booth from OmaTana?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

TopAce888 wrote:
I would like to thank you for this amazing map and more than that for caring about us, the players. This topic and your patience is something to really appreciate. I hope negativity will never let you down and you will always find the will to focus on the players who actually admire you.

I recently downloaded your map and subscribed to this topic. Hence, I had a lot of catching up to do. I did read every single post in this topic and honestly it got quite confusing at some point with all the features and additions. Thus, I have a couple of questions for you if you can find the time to response.

But before that I also would like to thank to
AJfan wrote:
for the detailed information he gave in all his posts. They helped me a lot as a fellow console player.

Now my questions. I play on PS4 Pro with seasons and PF activated. I’m also using your central europe simplified geo (this is also amazing on its own right). I’m about 7 hrs in so I’m pretty new to the map. But I’m a console player since FS17 with 5000+ hrs of experience. So, I hope I have enough knowledge and experience in the game to understand everything.

1) even though I read every single post I’m still not sure if we can ferment clover, field grass and alfalfa into silage? If we can which bunker silos can we use?

2) the use of onions and carrots for animal feeding seems to have some unresolved issues so far as they don’t boost productivity up to %110 but I might have misunderstood the entire thing. Should we use them for animal feeding or are they just good for selling?

3) compost is a whole different animal if I’m not wrong and as I run PF I also can’t use it as fertilizer and I can’t even sell it if I don’t place edge selling station. Am I right or am I missing something?

4) if I’m not mistaken you said that harvesting field grass with a combine harvester it gives seed. Did I get it correctly or am I just imagining things? :biggrin2:

5) you also said something about harvesting a crop that gives you hay as a bonus but I can’t find what it was for the life of me. I’m sure I read the post but I just forgot what it was?

6) are there any other cool features in the map that I totally missed to mention here?

Very sorry if those questions seem to be repetitive for you all but as I joined the party a bit late I’m struggling to gather all the information correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated :hi:
PS5 / FS22
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Thank you for your praise. I am always pleased to hear such words. :hi:

And now to your questions:
1) No, its not possible due to limitations of the console version in the amount of heaps on the ground. Alfalfa and Luzerne are just an alternative to grass which give you 30% more grass when mowing.

2) It was intended to be something for on top as I got the feedback that it would be possible. After some testing on my part, however, I had to conclude that this is not the case. I changed the feeding from serial to parallel in 1.3 so that onions and carrots do give the latest 10% in efficiency and removed the carrots from cow feeding as forage is the main feed for 100%.

3) Compost is no animal. :confusednew: Its a new fill type. But you are right, unfortunately it is useless with PF. For this case Im thinking about adding compost for selling in one of the next update.

4) The crop of field grass is grass seed, but it cannot be used for seeding, its just for selling.

5) Field grass gives you hay if you activate swath dropping during harvesting. It is more realistic than grass as swath.

6) Oh, thats hard to answer for me, cause the whole map is cool. :wink3: The first things that came to mind was the conversion of the beet harvester for potato harvesting and lots of placeable buildings built-in. Perhaps some of the players can tell what they find are the most coolest things in Ravensberg.
Last edited by TopAce888 on Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Thank you very much for all the answers :hi:
TopAce888 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:10 pm 3) Compost is no animal. :confusednew:
:biggrin2: I didn’t mean it literally. It is just a saying. I meant compost is a completely different story to fully understand but apparently it wasn’t :biggrin2:

I know it wouldn’t be possible to know for sure at this point but do you think the next update will require a new save?
PS5 / FS22
Toniachem

Post by Toniachem »

EURO_FARMER wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:17 pm
ratchBrG wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:06 am
Have you try the Imbiss Booth from OmaTana?
I use Imbiss booth and Berta selling station. I find them very useful as they give high prices to sell our goods :coolnew:
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

Toniachem wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:30 pm
I use Imbiss booth and Berta selling station. I find them very useful as they give high prices to sell our goods :coolnew:
Indeed :)
Hexalan

Post by Hexalan »

Hello TopAce888, Thank you for an awesome map. It has become my favorite to play with over 120 hours on my current map. I appreciate your attention to the details.

I just did the upgrade from 1.2 to 1.3.0.0. Playing with Seasons and all of the Maize Plus mods. At the time in game it is winter and there is snow on the ground. After the upgrade all of the snow cover has been replaced with Silagealfalfa. So my entire map is blanketed in silage. Is there any way to remove this?
Ben49

Post by Ben49 »

Hello TopAce

Everything works with the factories pack, it’s a pleasure to play, thank you:)

I have a suggestion for you for the next update.
In addition to giving the opportunity to sell the compost, do you think it would also be possible to give the opportunity to sell the digesta at a point of sale?

Good day to you

Ben
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

@TopAce888

I decided to play the Maize Plus edition and I noticed that there are no swaths after harvesting Field Grass. I assume this is how it is supposed to be because now we have Horse Grass and Pasture Grass, is that correct ?
Toniachem

Post by Toniachem »

Hi everyone!
I have a question. Where do we find the Biodiesel which is required for the factories to work?
Ps4
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Toniachem wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:07 am Hi everyone!
I have a question. Where do we find the Biodiesel which is required for the factories to work?
Ps4
Hi,
you have to build the BioDiesel factory and make the BioDiesel there. And bring these pallets to the factory that needs BioDiesel.
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
Toniachem

Post by Toniachem »

LMoonlight wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:12 am
Toniachem wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:07 am Hi everyone!
Ps4
Hi,
you have to build the BioDiesel factory and make the BioDiesel there. And bring these pallets to the factory that needs BioDiesel.
Thank for your reply! Is there any way to store those pallets somewhere? Is there any tank I can fill? or just use the front loader tractor to move them?