[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

TopAce888

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.0.1 support- and discussions-thread

Post by TopAce888 »

Lufarms wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:23 am I think it has to be set by the mapmaker. On Chamberg Valley you can store Biodiesel in the Wood silo mod, but on Ravensberg the same silo doesn´t accept it.
Yes you are right. I double checked this. Shaba must have changed this in a previous update of the factories mod. At first, the biodiesl filltype was set as "piece", but now it is "liquid". I'm going to change this with the next update of Ravensberg.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
MichaelMM

Post by MichaelMM »

On Ps4 Pro , Production map, no geo, no seasons, can't use any factory. Why???
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Are the factories mods activated in the mod overview list before loading the game? Did you buy the "animal" for enabling the factory?

Furthermore, you can find here some more information in how to get the factories working:
viewtopic.php?f=963&t=176700#p1370873
Last edited by TopAce888 on Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

TopAce888 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:40 am Yes you are right. I double checked this. Shaba must have changed this in a previous update of the factories mod. At first, the biodiesl filltype was set as "piece", but now it is "liquid". I'm going to change this with the next update of Ravensberg.
Thanks TopAce888! Made a new save in the east part of the map and it's so beautiful right there. This and the southwest part are my favorites :biggrin2:
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

TopAce888 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:40 am
Lufarms wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:23 am I think it has to be set by the mapmaker. On Chamberg Valley you can store Biodiesel in the Wood silo mod, but on Ravensberg the same silo doesn´t accept it.
Yes you are right. I double checked this. Shaba must have changed this in a previous update of the factories mod. At first, the biodiesl filltype was set as "piece", but now it is "liquid". I'm going to change this with the next update of Ravensberg.
Now, its working:

Shaba's autoload platform and his pallet storage still work with the new setting. Hopefully I will manage to upload the update today.
Meine LS22-Mods

LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

TopAce888 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:50 pm Shaba's autoload platform and his pallet storage still work with the new setting. Hopefully I will manage to upload the update today.
Coole Anpassung 👍😊
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
MichaelMM

Post by MichaelMM »

TopAce888 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:44 pm Are the factories mods activated in the mod overview list before loading the game? Did you buy the "animal" for enabling the factory?

Furthermore, you can find here some more information in how to get the factories working:
viewtopic.php?f=963&t=176700#p1370873
Yep the mods are activated, but they don't even show up at where they shoud be (with the animals pen) .
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

MichaelMM wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:15 am On Ps4 Pro , Production map, no geo, no seasons, can't use any factory. Why???
MichaelMM wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:55 pm Yep the mods are activated, but they don't even show up at where they shoud be (with the animals pen) .

Could you please list the exact production mods that you have activated on the map Ravensberg Factories (2/2) (-> only for PS4/XB1) and that do not work now?
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

MichaelMM

Post by MichaelMM »

LMoonlight wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:30 pm
MichaelMM wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:15 am On Ps4 Pro , Production map, no geo, no seasons, can't use any factory. Why???
MichaelMM wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:55 pm Yep the mods are activated, but they don't even show up at where they shoud be (with the animals pen) .

Could you please list the exact production mods that you have activated on the map Ravensberg Factories (2/2) (-> only for PS4/XB1) and that do not work now?
1. Seed Factory
2. Placeable Factories Pellet Pack
3. Placeable Factories Pack
4.Placeable EcoGreen Factories
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Is there perhaps another one which currently isnt supported, e.g. the bakery mod from shaba (support is in the next update) or any of the factories from FarmerMahnew?
Meine LS22-Mods

LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

MichaelMM wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:15 pm
LMoonlight wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:30 pm Could you please list the exact production mods that you have activated on the map Ravensberg Factories (2/2) (-> only for PS4/XB1) and that do not work now?
1. Seed Factory
2. Placeable Factories Pellet Pack
3. Placeable Factories Pack
4.Placeable EcoGreen Factories
Hmmm ... that's strange. These factories work fine for me.

Have you ever tested a brand new game with only these four mods activated? Without any other mods activated?

And are you really sure that you used map version 2/2 and no other unsupported production mods aktiv?
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

If it was the wrong version, then you wouldn't get to the animal pens menu in the shop at all. :hmm:
Meine LS22-Mods

Frag

Post by Frag »

Hi guys,

I am using Ravensberg and season (the standard version, not the maize one). First of all, this map is a pure piece of art. Great work!

I do have a question about horses and carrots. To be honest, I am not sure if it is a season problem or a map one. So here it is.

I noticed when growing horses on Ravensberg that they require carrots. As you know, with season, you take care of them, feed them, and they return a daily amount of money. However, on Ravensburg, you need to feed them carrots as well.

So for the first year in my game, I was having no carrots available. So I fed them only hay, oat and straw. The carrots bar always sticked to 0%, so I thought that they would probably return less money because they were not having all the necessary nutriments.

So after buying all the equipment to harvest carrots, I was finally able to put my hand of some after one year ... TO NOTICE THAT FEEDING THE HORSE CARROTS DID NOT BRING ANY ADVANTAGES. So in the end, I did all that carrot loops for nothing. Carrots or not and the horse seems to return the same amount of money.

Am I missing something?

Thanks
JamP

Post by JamP »

Hello... We didn't have the console update today or is it some error?

I see the update log on the site quoting the console but I do not see the update in the game
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
nicorucht@gmail.com

Post by nicorucht@gmail.com »

Hello I Nico wanted to ask you if I can use your map as a basis because it is the best map of all and I want to build my first map.
it will not be uploaded but you can have it when it is finished
Sincerely, Nico