Tree removal using Trex causing glitch

Jedhead05

Tree removal using Trex causing glitch

Post by Jedhead05 »

Hi, downloaded the update for the Trex, started taking out trees on Bessy Beneath map and the game just went into an unplayable lag state.

Tried a different map and it seems that once you delete a few trees with the Trex it just makes the game so slow that it can’t be played. Anyone else had this problem?

Cheers
Michael5941

Re: Tree removal using Trex causing glitch

Post by Michael5941 »

Are you cutting custom trees, I just tested this and cut probably 20+ trees now and the performance is still smooth (On PS4)
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Jedhead05

Post by Jedhead05 »

Hi Michael, it’s on PC, it’s just the normal trees around the map, don’t think they’re custom. I think I cut down about 100 or more, mostly around the roads and fields, they get in the way a bit! I’ll try it on the PS4 as well and see how that goes! Cheers! Happy farming!
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

K I done my testing on a map called blue mountain valley as it has a nice big forest on the bottom left corner of the map, I don't know how many trees I cut exactly but it seemed like a lot and I didn't notice any drop in performance but if it started after you cut 100 or more it could be that I haven't cut enough. Would be extremely helpful to have a fps counter in game so you could visibly see if the performance was dropping as you cut. Anyway please inform me on your results, as this potential bug has completely halted my logging operation on my legitimate map.
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Jedhead05

Post by Jedhead05 »

Yeah I had to just delete the map that wigged out on me, had a lot of hours put in at it! But hopefully it’s just a PC glitch, I’ll try it with a different map later! Cheers! 👍