Barn Package (Mod by: Farmer Five Tom)

RustyMoney96

Barn Package (Mod by: Farmer Five Tom)

Post by RustyMoney96 »

Dear Staff,

I have never reported anything before, so I'm not sure how to exactly go about it professionally. Here is the issue. I believe that the Barn Package (Mod) by Farmer Five Tom has some significant trigger issues. I love the appearance of these buildings, but the Wool Triggers are NOT working at all.

In regards to giving the sheep water in the Sheep Stable and Stable Stable with Annex; both water triggers work. In regards to the hay/grass triggers something is NOT right at all with both Sheep Stable Barns. If you place a in-game store hay bale over the feed area, you get no trigger icon but it does accept the feed. Now, if you have hay/grass in a small trailer and try to feed the sheep in the stable without annex. You get no feed icons at all. But, if you have a trailer of hay/grass and feed the sheep in the stable with annex. You do get a feed icon and it accepts the trailer of feed.

I've been testing this on both Felsbrunn and Mercury Farms for a couple of days. I have recently tried using this Sheep Stable without Annex in a Survival Series when I noticed the issue. When running my tests, I have NO other mods on except the map and the Barn Package by Farmer Five Tom.

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate you all checking it out as well. Something is not working properly. Thank you for your time in this matter.

Thank you,
RustyMoney96

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
DEERE317

Re: Barn Package (Mod by: Farmer Five Tom)

Post by DEERE317 »

You're using V1.5?
Also when using bales you must take the spear out of the bale before it will go into a trigger. And then there's a decent chance there will be some remainder of the bale.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
RustyMoney96

Re: Barn Package (Mod by: Farmer Five Tom)

Post by RustyMoney96 »

DEERE317,

I'm not sure which volume. I'm on PS4, not a PC. I did take the spear out of the bales. The feed trigger does NOT work in the Stable with OUT annex with any loads of hay and it give you no pop-up feed icons at all.
The feed trigger with OUT annex only works with bales and still no pop-up feed icon. The feed trigger in the Stable WITH annex does work with trailer loads of hay or bales and does give you the pop-up feed icon as well. The Wool Trigger absolutely does NOT work. After it's space thinks it full; it keeps flashing "No more space to place new pallets (Wool) at Sheep!". When absolutely NO pallets have even been received!

Thank you,
RustyMoney (PSN)