Upper Bavaria

ElloWeen

Upper Bavaria

Post by ElloWeen »

Hello,
it seems like you can't buy any Buildings on the Map "Upper Bavaria", specially Grain Silos.
Tried it several times... The Silo is there with collision, the ground don't change. You "can" store Grain in it but after Loading the Savegame new, the Grain is gone.
And the Building is kinda bug out.....
I really wanted to play the map, after 1800h playing the game, this map had something again...
Hopefully it can be fixed or something

Best wishes
Stay healthy
WarbossD

Re: Upper Bavaria

Post by WarbossD »

Map also appears to be missing modified harvesters and bale wrappers etc for clover silage, carrots etc. Obviously some issues need to be addressed by developer. Hopefully an update won't be long.
WarbossD

Post by WarbossD »

Can't seem to find a Facebook contact for developer so I'll post further bugs with this map here in the hopes they see them or someone can tell me where better to report them.
Just tried to start a start from scratch game with Seasons 19 and my options tab is glitched. Save game name is blank. All settings are showing 'off' even though they are on in game. Traffic appears disabled and never spawns even when turned on.
Lactic68

Post by Lactic68 »

It seems that this mapper has only a Youtube channel (https://youtu.be/wY5uwVaJxTY). Maybe you can reach him by leaving a comment by mentionning this thread for support