cant access placeable animal pens in shop... help!

Kcintimidator

cant access placeable animal pens in shop... help!

Post by Kcintimidator »

so i know this problem is mod conflict as disabling all mods was a good workaround... but nothing happens when i press "x button" select on ps4... (for "Animal pens) it just makes the normal clicking sound as any other placeable menu does but nothing happens...

all other placeable menus work fine.

I know its not "seasons or precision farming" as I've disabled those individually and still xp the problem.and the recent updates didn't fix.

i have too many mods to disable one by one... so I'm wondering if anyone has seen this and happens to know which mod might be causing the conflict?

and i don't want to disable all just to put down a animal pen... save and re-enable all because that has messed up seasons and made me lose 5 years of in game play.

any ideas?
INTIMIDATING KC and farmers on PS5. :mrgreen:
Check me out @ HTTP://www.twitch.tv/kcintimidator
dziuch

Re: cant access placeable animal pens in shop... help!

Post by dziuch »

Remove mod(s): Placable Factories Pack, Seed Factory, Placeable Factories Pellet Pack, Old Production Pack
Kcintimidator

Post by Kcintimidator »

does that include the pellet heat plant for wood chips and straw pellets?
INTIMIDATING KC and farmers on PS5. :mrgreen:
Check me out @ HTTP://www.twitch.tv/kcintimidator
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Anything that takes a crop and converts it into a finished product generally has to use the animals system to accomplish that, so in a round about way, if your pellet plant produces anything, then yes. Try disabling it and see if that resolves your problem.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
dziuch

Post by dziuch »

Kcintimidator wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:20 pm does that include the pellet heat plant for wood chips and straw pellets?
Is it included in the mods I mentioned...?
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Reading the descriptions of the mods that are installed would save a lot of trouble of this kind.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

The description of Placeable Factories clearly says:

IMPORTANT NOTE: This mod can only be used together with compatible maps, and at the moment it will only be available for maps
(The Old Farm Countryside, La Coronella and La Coronella 2.0. For this pack to work on other maps, its creator must include the required log files in his map, if he so wishes.

So there you go tells you quite clearly which two maps the Placeable Factories mod works with. If the map isn't named in the description, you don't use the factories on that map.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
dziuch

Post by dziuch »

cwattyeso wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:07 pmIf the map isn't named in the description, you don't use the factories on that map.
Eureka isn't named in the description and yet it works... ;D
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Eureka Map Descriptions says it supports the Placeables. So again it's always a good idea to check the Map Description and Mod Descriptions very carefully to ensure mods are supported before activating and installing every Mod on the ModHub in your save games.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

You didn't need to tell us what map you were on because those of us that have been around Farming Sim forums and communities for the last several months have seen numerous people reporting this exact same issue, whether they be console players or PC players, and every time it's been because they've downloaded and installed the Placeable Factories Mod or the other similiar Production Mods yet were not playing on one of the only two maps that support and permit those mods. As soon as you said You couldn't enter the animal menu and buy and place animal pens, everyone knew what the problem was and told you how to fix it.

You are the one that started calling people names, and saying the FS community is not cool. What I think is very "Uncool" in the FS Community in recent days are people who asks questions or for help, are given it and then turn round and start being offensive and rude to the people that helped them. This is my second time in two days helping someone who has then become argumentative and rude in response to being given the helping information they requested.

FarmerJay974

Post by FarmerJay974 »

Thanks for the explanation as to why I could not buy pens as well. I knew something was broken just could not figure out which mods was causing it.

Thanks again for the insite
karlito

Post by karlito »

hello again! i'm having the same problem again in no mans land, is there any new mod that is known to do that? i dont have any of these: Placable Factories Pack, Seed Factory, Placeable Factories Pellet Pack, Old Production Pack
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

karlito wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:33 am hello again! i'm having the same problem again in no mans land, is there any new mod that is known to do that? i dont have any of these: Placable Factories Pack, Seed Factory, Placeable Factories Pellet Pack, Old Production Pack

This one activaded?
Production Factories For Hills Of Italy
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸