Add On Straw Harvest building despawning/phantom building

Hyperion_Rail

Add On Straw Harvest building despawning/phantom building

Post by Hyperion_Rail »

I just started playing with the Add On Straw Harvest on PS4 and started using the building with the pallet machine. I reloaded my game and suddenly all the machinery was missing from the building, and it didn't really exist. I could drive or walk right through the walls. I couldn't interact and all the pallets were just sitting on the ground. I tried reloading multiple times, exited the the game entirely and when I came back the building was straight up gone. I tried to build another one (after taking a loan, I might add) but now the entire area is a no man's land where I can't build anything because it says an object is in the way. I look in my garage and there's no record of the building in my inventory anywhere. Can't sell it. Can't build on it. Can't see it. Can't use it.

So to try and rid myself of the phantom building I uninstalled the mod entirely and loaded the game...but it's still a phantom area I can't build on. I reinstalled the mod, loaded up my game, added a new building in the last area big enough to take it. Then realized I forgot something, exited my game, came back and my building is gone again. I literally can't play this map like this, my two biggest spaces taken up by phantom buildings, can't play straw harvest at all, and it's just very frustrating.

I don't have many mods, not using seasons. I just started playing precision farming. Mostly playing with official DLC.
don_apple

Re: Add On Straw Harvest building despawning/phantom building

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

This has been reported multiple times already. As you can see in the following post the issue is due to a conflict with the Alpine DLC: viewtopic.php?f=963&t=175777&p=1360581& ... t#p1360565

So you will either have to deactivate the Alpine DLC, or have to wait until an update for the Straw Harvest mod is released that fixes the issue.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules