Straw Me v1.2 bug with Regular Square Bales not being seen by Autoload Trailers

cwattyeso

Straw Me v1.2 bug with Regular Square Bales not being seen by Autoload Trailers

Post by cwattyeso »

Updated the Straw Me mod recently to v1.2 on the ModHub, and noticed today that with any Autoload Trailers the regular size square bales are no longer recognised/detected and loaded. Rolled the mod back to the previous v1.1 and went back into the same savegame and the autoload trailers could pick up the square bales again.

I'm not using nor do I have Straw Harvest Addon installed, I also don't have any other mods installed that change or offer any different bale sizes. So the only option in my game is to produce the default square and round bales. So I'm wondering if some of the changes added in V1.2 have broken the regular bales. In the change log I see:
v1.2: Fixed issue where straw types couldn't be moved using belt system. Added Large Bale types (1.8m Round and 1.3m tall Square) for use and created avenue for bale rotting

So can see V1.2 tries to add support to make larger bales for the Corn, Canola and Soybean straw. I'm just wondering if somethings not quite right, as I say went through my Autoload Trailers selecting all the different load types available and none of them would cause the bales to load. As soon as I switched back to V1.1 of the mod all Straw Me bales loaded fine on the trailers with the "Square Bales" option selected or the "Round Bales" option in the help window for the trailers.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
knolleo02

Re: Straw Me v1.2 Regular Square Bales not being seen by Autoload Trailers

Post by knolleo02 »

I am having the same issue. It's taken me days to figure out what it was.