Bucks County, PA Map - TNT Modding - Cows?

Warondar

Bucks County, PA Map - TNT Modding - Cows?

Post by Warondar »

Hey all,

Ok, so for the 3rd time, I started a new save for the last Bucks County, Pa Map update, saying goodbye to all my cows and the work that was done, again, to find out standing at both the Cows purchase point at the farm and at the Animal Shop just doesn't allow cow purchases now.
Frankly, I have better things to do than restarting maps that keep having issues fixed, to only make new issues, that keep requiring new saves. Sorry TNT Modding, I love your work overall, but these new saves over and over is getting to be just a real killer.
Illinois Farmer

Re: Bucks County, PA Map - TNT Modding - Cows?

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Each update doesn't necessarily need a new save to get the update. Also not a proper bug reporting and with your snarky attitude you could build your own map with all that better time you can have instead of starting a new save.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

If you’re on Pc/Mac go to his Facebook page for updates.
Otherwise try restarting the restarted save as no more updates will occur for the foreseeable (indefinite) future as TNT was banned from Modhub.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Warondar

Post by Warondar »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:19 pm Each update doesn't necessarily need a new save to get the update. Also not a proper bug reporting and with your snarky attitude you could build your own map with all that better time you can have instead of starting a new save.
Sorry you didn't appreciate my displeasure with a problem that was on the map before, was fixed, and now is back yet again. The typical response by someone who takes a post as a personal affront and feels the need to put their childish rebuttal of 'build your own map' as zero credibility with me.
I've played each release of this map, put plenty of hours in each one, and each patch notes says 'New Save Required'. If you don't make a new save, which I've tried, the farm buildings/silos, animal pens are either misplaced, floating, or simply stop working.

Sure, I could go into the map and make changes and edit it to work, but why should I?

In any case, thanks for making me have to further elaborate on my initial displeasure with yet another crappy map update by TNT on this map, plain and simple. And yes, it's snarky, deal with it.
Warondar

Post by Warondar »

DEERE317 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:11 pm If you’re on Pc/Mac go to his Facebook page for updates.
Otherwise try restarting the restarted save as no more updates will occur for the foreseeable (indefinite) future as TNT was banned from Modhub.
Unfortunately I don't do Facebook anymore, been months now, but I'll try to start log into the map again today and see if it takes properly. I won't ask why TNT was banned from Modhub, but I might have an idea why. Thanks for being actually helpful compared than to the 'build your own map'' guy.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

He was banned over his unrealistic equipment.
You don’t need an account to view most of the Facebook modder’s pages (Custom is the main one who you need one for)
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.