Issues with Modhub website and in-game.

farminNate

Issues with Modhub website and in-game.

Post by farminNate »

I am having some annoying issues with modhub at the moment. I downloaded FS 19 on my new computer from steam, and found that none of my mods were saved. This isnt the bug (its not workshop where it get saved in a cloud). The problem in- game is that only 1/3 of the mods that were actually in Modhub showed up in the in-game modhub. Most of them showed up on my other computer. Because of this, I had to go manually install my mods again from the Modhub website. Problem #2. Anything that I download from the actual modhub website downloads super slow. Only get 100 Kb/s a second on average, making a 10 mg file taking 3 minutes to download. Other unofficial websites are way quicker. (FYI, I have fast internet, around 300 GB/s on average).
DEERE317

Re: Issues with Modhub website and in-game.

Post by DEERE317 »

Website downloads fast sometimes and slow sometimes for me, probably depends on if a lot of other people are downloading it at the same time.
You have the one thing toggled at the bottom to show all mods rather than top mods? (I don’t remember exactly what it says)
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
farminNate

Re: Issues with Modhub website and in-game.

Post by farminNate »

DEERE317 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:35 pm Website downloads fast sometimes and slow sometimes for me, probably depends on if a lot of other people are downloading it at the same time.
You have the one thing toggled at the bottom to show all mods rather than top mods? (I don’t remember exactly what it says)
THANKYOU. Didnt even see that button.