Animal good transport, can’t unload.

Twisted1851

Animal good transport, can’t unload.

Post by Twisted1851 »

So I’m specifically working with the wool auto load trailers. I have 3 of them linked, 3/4 full. I cannot get any of the trailers to unload at sell point. I get the prompt to unload/overload bales when I switch between trailers, but it only prompts the pallets to be switched between trailers. Have even tried a single trailer full on the sell point, to no avail.
juf.de

Re: Animal good transport, can’t unload.

Post by juf.de »

log.txt?
Screenshot?
Mod Link?
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Twisted1851 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:34 am So I’m specifically working with the wool auto load trailers. I have 3 of them linked, 3/4 full. I cannot get any of the trailers to unload at sell point. I get the prompt to unload/overload bales when I switch between trailers, but it only prompts the pallets to be switched between trailers. Have even tried a single trailer full on the sell point, to no avail.
I can't give you any advice about your problem, but if it's the animal goods transport wool trailer, then I know the problem. I'm on the no man's land so desperate, because the sale of wool did not even work properly on a maxi trigger range.

In the meantime I switched to this wool palett 8XL (64000 lites). You can simply load them on another trailer and fix them. With this wool palett the sale works fine.
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
Twisted1851

Post by Twisted1851 »

Yes the animal goods transport mod for wool.

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

Is on console, Xbox one. Can’t seem to achieve any combination to get them to unload. Not even with the aforementioned missyb wool pallet container.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Twisted1851 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:33 pm Yes the animal goods transport mod for wool.

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

Is on console, Xbox one. Can’t seem to achieve any combination to get them to unload. Not even with the aforementioned missyb wool pallet container.

That's not great. But if the wool palette either don't work, then try a brand new savegame with the same map. But without other mods.
Switch only the wool palette and the trailer active. Then get sheeps, feed them and collect the wool. Then test selling again.
I suspect a mod conflict. Both works for me. Only the trailer has bad contact with the ground. Selling wool is terrible for me with the trailer.
But the wool palette by Missy works perfectly.
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
Mantrid

Post by Mantrid »

What map / sell point(s) are you having trouble with the wool trailer?

There's something a little odd with the triggers, where I had to reduce the size of the trigger to make it work. It's been so long, I can't remember exactly. If you can provide details for me to test, I can revisit it and do an update. I'll also adjust the front/back trigger so that road-trained trailers don't trigger to transfer the load between themselves.
Website, Facebook, Youtube, ModHub, Discord user: Ford Prefect#5243 on Giants Discord