Global Company Honey Issue??

NerdOnRoids

Global Company Honey Issue??

Post by NerdOnRoids »

So My friends and I, are playing With various different mods, and all of them work, Except the global honey mod to an extent, what I mean by that is, you can buy parts of the honey like, The Hive, The Combs to put in the hive. There's only two items that doesn't work from the mod more specifically what happens, is when I try to buy the honey Extractor, its where you put the bucket underneath it to collect it. When you purchase it nothing happens doesn't spawn at the shop or anything doesn't deduct money nothing, the other thing you can't purchase cause the same exact thing is the Table where you put the jars and honey together the final step basically, and you can't buy the table either for the same reason.

Now I was trying to think maybe I was missing the required mods but I forgot that it downloads all the needed ones for it to work. So I'm confused here I tried looking up videos and search Google for people having the same issue but I've found nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
juf.de

Re: Global Company Honey Issue??

Post by juf.de »

Log.txt?
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
NerdOnRoids

Re: Global Company Honey Issue??

Post by NerdOnRoids »

juf.de wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:37 pmLog.txt?
Well I got home from work, went to repeat the same thing that was happening yesterday to get you a log file, and it worked.... I have no idea what happened, But yeah it works now. Don't have any clue what or why it was doing it before but it if it happens again, ill try to grab a log file.