[FS19] - Chamberg Valley Discussion and Support Thread 1.0.0.3 (FA Edition) PC Only

littlepe

Re: [FS19] - Chamberg Valley Discussion and Support Thread 1.0.0.3 (FA Edition) PC Only

Post by littlepe »

Hi - New to this - on Youtube and screenshots i see 'Gold' and 'Silver' versions - my download just has FA Edition - is this correct? - Thanks.
bibs

Re: [FS19] - Chamberg Valley Discussion and Support Thread 1.0.0.3 (FA Edition) PC Only

Post by bibs »

Hello, I am currently playing on the FA edition map launched in multiplayer from the "farm manager" difficulty via a server host,

I own the bio diesel and here are 4 days in the game that the game is on, yet there is still no garbage bag appearing in the places indicated .... Version of the map: 1.0.0.3

And a solo player and when i host an a multiplayer party with same mod , the bag appear correctly . do you now why ?

Hum i solved this problem the savegame is corrupt after started a new savegame it's functionnal

And it's appear the trash bag wasn't spawn if you delete the first farm . After the map is broken
Fred2017

Post by Fred2017 »

Hi,
Biogasanlage, you can again no Manure sell. Biogasanlage is bought. Have TSA Multi Lipuid Garant Kotte from Chamberg :smileynew: , before also at Chamberg Gold. Thank you *thumbsup*
Bugzi

Post by Bugzi »

Hello,

Thank you for a very nice map.
I'm playing on the new FA edition of the map, but I seem to be getting stuck.
When I accept a contract to cut grass, tedder it and then bale it, it asks me to take the square bales to "David, The Old Farmer", but whatever I try, I can't get the game to accept the square bales.

Does anyone have any tips please as to how to fix this?

Thanks
Thereon

Post by Thereon »

Hi,

Thank you for this nice map.

I have a issue in multiplayer lobbys, only the first farm can take trashes with hands and load them into for example into the biodiesel generator. Can you fix this issue ?

Thank you ! ^^
Fred2017

Post by Fred2017 »

Thank you for Update *thumbsup*
little problem with AutoLoad IT-Runner Platform For Pallets, can load Laminat 50%,other 50% with hand.
Cooperage barrel unload it does not work backward, only laterally like your videos. i can only with hand rotate, then ok.
am only 01/early winterand havestill a lot to do. i love your map, hope i come another update :smileynew: . thank you

pssss big problem car traffic :confusednew:
Fred2017

Post by Fred2017 »

maybe also for update one can 3-5 trash bag to store :neutralnew:
Krejcak

Post by Krejcak »

Is it possible to translate the map into Czech and put it on the dedicserver?
templer013

Post by templer013 »

version 1.0.0.6

- traffic always crashes into player from behind
- on field 30 the Precision Farming features do not seem to work
Fred2017

Post by Fred2017 »

Hola,
problema, Miscanthus campo23, aproximadamente encima 1.000.000 litro sale de en el BGA el vertido. ella pueden ayúdame. Muchas gracias
Fred2017

Post by Fred2017 »

Fred2017 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:26 am Hola,
problema, Miscanthus campo23, aproximadamente encima 1.000.000 litro sale de en el BGA el vertido. ella pueden ayúdame. Muchas gracias
Sorry, It's going ok with Kagroliner HKD402 :smileynew:
Wolfy184

Post by Wolfy184 »

hey any way to get the water into the barley juice production without buckets?
ClubPetey

Post by ClubPetey »

Hello. I have about 200+ hours into this map and I'd like to leave some feedback to improve the map.

1. The price of BIOGAS seems way too low. Currently on my map (with Seasons) Biomass is selling for 767 while Biogas is selling for 354. The Biogas price seems more in line with manure which is selling for 270 as the BGA, but even this is pretty close to useless as the amount of Biogas produced is less than the amount of manure put in. To make Biogas worth while to product, I would have Biomass -> Biogas produce 2.3x - 2.5x the amount of biomass put in, and manure -> biogas conversion switch to 1 to 1.

2. The pallets used at the various factories (sugar, bio pellets, etc) are not recognized by the various Autoloader scripts out there. I'm not sure why, but I've tested both Autoloader and Easy Autoloader and all the different pallet types.

3. When playing with Seasons, I would remove the mowing/tedding contracts, I fail almost every time, because with Seasons you cannot use a tedder to convert grass to hay, you have to wait for the right drying time. Typically the contract expires before the grass turns to hay. The mowing/silage contracts are perfectly fine.

Overall, This is one of my favorite maps. Keep up the great work!
-pete
Bojan458

Post by Bojan458 »

When using seeder for barley,oat,soybeans,triticale,rye,spelt it looks like a harvest with season and no mods.On others fruits no problem.Missing hot air balloons! Image