Case IH Magnum 1999-2008 Series Mod incompatible with previous version (Console)

RogsR35UK

Case IH Magnum 1999-2008 Series Mod incompatible with previous version (Console)

Post by RogsR35UK »

I updated the Mod and tried to load a map that used it (on Xbox One) and the load froze at 85%. I presume the same will be true on the PS4. As I like the MX Series and have used it on a number of saves it would have been nice to have been forewarned in the description of the Mod saying remove existing tractors before updating.
TheGazbeard

Re: Case IH Magnum 1999-2008 Series Mod incompatible with previous version (Console)

Post by TheGazbeard »

That same mod also has major issues with a number of popular trailers (e.g. Fliegl Timber autoloaders, and Fliegl bale autoloaders) - the hitch is too low and there's no "high" hitch on the rear tow points, so the trailer's parking wheel/leg ploughs into the ground.

I've also found major pathing issues with helpers using those tractors (that do not appear in the same session with the same fields and equipments) - especially when turning at the end of a row when using wide cultivators and ploughs.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard