American life farming bugs/glitches

MOOUSE

American life farming bugs/glitches

Post by MOOUSE »

I found a little bug on between field 30 and 44 on end row right by the border line. I did try to find the waterplane in the GE to fix it myself but couldn't find any waterplane in that area. went into the xmls and got headache after that :search:

I know maybe Lanciboi might can fix this but I'd like to learn on how that stuff works with minor editing. anyone know where or how to do or any guide/tips will be appreciated! :hi: here is the picture of my bug

Edit don_apple: topic moved from „General Discussion“ to „ModHub Mod Bug Reports“, since it is about issues with a mod map from the ModHub and not the game itself.
Harada

Re: American life farming bugs/glitches

Post by Harada »

All the roads have gone leaving the texture underneath (grass mainly)
XBox Series S
MOOUSE

Post by MOOUSE »

I found the water plane and had it lowered abit then that warning sign is now gone. minor edit is all it needed. roads on my end are working fine. im on pc so i think console will get update soon with road being fixed.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Harada wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:43 am All the roads have gone leaving the texture underneath (grass mainly)
You have to have the alpine dlc purchased for roads to show I bought it just to play this map
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama