Game Crashing after installing Mod (FS19, PS4 Pro)

LoneWolf5841

Game Crashing after installing Mod (FS19, PS4 Pro)

Post by LoneWolf5841 »

Is the metal fence chicken stable (https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=152733) broken? I've never had a crash in this game unless I close the game out on my playstation but now I'm getting crashes while in game/in the modhub. These crashes all started shortly after installing the mod in question literally 2 seconds after it installed my game crashed. I was surprised to see the game crashed considering how stable it normally is but other than that I didn't think much about it and passed it off as a one off hiccup, that is, until it crashed again while loading a map I activated the mod on. That's when I started getting suspicious that this mod might be the cause. I have uninstalled the mod for now just in case it is what's causing these crashes. Is anyone else getting crashes after installing this mod?

[Edit] well now I'm unsure game just crashed again even though I uninstalled the mod in question so now I don't know why my gane is suddenly crashing when I've played well over 100 hours with no issues now I'm lucky to go 1 hour without a crash.

(Message to moderators) I guess since my game is still crashing after uninstalling the suspected mod, then most likely, the crash is not actually related to a mod so this post can be moved to bug reports if neccessary. I'll update with more information as it's discovered but I now, at the moment, have no clue on the cause of these crashes.
Playing FS22 on PS4.

Thanks to all the modders for the wonderful mods they bring to consoles :hi: