Field creation issue.

FarmingCon

Field creation issue.

Post by FarmingCon »

I'm playing FS19 on PS4. When I join two fields together by plowing, if a dirt or gravel road was plowed through there is a line that can only be ploughed by driving parallel to the old road. The AI workers see that line as not my property, even at the point of harvesting the crops I grew there. Is there a way to patch this issue? It was not a problem in previous FS games that allowed field creation, 15 and 17 for sure, the OG game I can't be sure of as I haven't dusted off my copy for XB360.
anthu

Re: Field creation issue.

Post by anthu »

Is this a mod map?
Between which fields is this?
Maybe the mapper build a mistake in ground property?
On console you can only write a bugreport in the bugreport section and hope the mapper repair this.
Lg
Andreas
FarmingCon

Post by FarmingCon »

Westbridge Hills map, joined fields 16 and 17 after tree removal. When I ploughed east to west (assuming top of map is north) there was a small strip, maybe a couple of feet, that would not plough, where the center of the road had been. I was able to plough it North to South. Once done, when I hired a helper to fertilize and sent them East to West they stopped and turned at that location. It is perceived by the AI workers as a field boundary. If I run them North to south, keeping the tractor off to one side of the old center of the road the operation will work fine. This issue did not exist on this same map as included in FS15. It is a mod map though, I got it off the hub.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

pc or console?
Playing on PC and PS4
FarmingCon

Post by FarmingCon »

Console, PS4.
anthu

Post by anthu »

there is a smal strip another land between this fields:

try to buy this and then plow
lg
andreas
FarmingCon

Post by FarmingCon »

Okay, that worked. I now own the land the road was on. I'm sure that will fix the problem. Thanks for the tip.