Cow Farm map textures issues

burnsdg

Cow Farm map textures issues

Post by burnsdg »

Is anyone on console (specifically PS4/PS5) playing this map from FeFe,CarpTeams and having incorrect textures for materials on the ground?

Examples:

Mow a grass field with the BigM, dropping a center swath. Hop out and examine the texture of the mown grass in the swath, it appears as grain. Pickup the swath with a loader wagon, in the wagon it returns to looking like grass.

Unload grass into the two provided silage clamps. Once dumped, the game reports there is Chaff in the clamp (as expected), but the texture displayed is yellow, as in grain. Compact and cover, no "white plastic" silage cover is displayed, and the compacted chaff turns to red, with the texture of seeds. Wait for fermenting and then uncover, the "silage" displays as black, with the texture of harvested canola or sunflowers. Scoop that "silage" with a loader shovel, it turns back to brown with the proper silage texture".

Waste splashed by pigs from their troughs is green and has texture of grass. By sheep from their troughs is yellow and has texture of grain. At Duck Pen, it shows my cleanliness now (with nearly 300 ducks) at 0%, but nothing is visible to "clean up". Have not tried the provided monstrous Cow Shed yet, so no idle how that will appear.
Ellymay82

Re: Cow Farm map textures issues

Post by Ellymay82 »

I'm on xbox one I haven't noticed any texture issues but would be nice to be able to get rid of the fences throughout the map
swrunyan

Re: Cow Farm map textures issues

Post by swrunyan »

On xbox, since the update fields 11 and 9 have areas where grass will not drop. Same with field behind cow barn. gave up trying anymore fields.

Thx