Kverneland DG II 12000 by Giants Sound Issue

cwattyeso

Kverneland DG II 12000 by Giants Sound Issue

Post by cwattyeso »

So I have downloaded and installed the Kverneland DG II 12000 mod released by Giants, which obviously is their port of the equipment from the Kverneland DLC from FS19. However the mod is generating errors in the log relating to the sound files, and specifically that the sound files linked to in the mods xml don't exist at the location specified.

Code: Select all

<start file="$data/sounds/tools/sowing/compAirSeederStart.wav" innerRadius="5.0" outerRadius="60.0" fadeOut="0.1">
            <work  file="$data/sounds/tools/sowing/compAirSeeder.wav" innerRadius="5.0" outerRadius="60.0" fadeOut="0.1">
            <stop  file="$data/sounds/tools/sowing/compAirSeederStop.wav" innerRadius="5.0" outerRadius="60.0" fadeOut="0.1">
Checked the game install folder and sure enough their are no sound files of those names in the sowing folder. There is no sound folder included inside the mod zip file, so am thinking that Giants left the filepaths to the sounds used in FS19, which don't exist in the FS22 installation and have not included the sound files locally within the mod itself instead, so the game doesn't know where to find the files needed.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
norfolk farmer

Re: Kverneland DG II 12000 by Giants Sound Issue

Post by norfolk farmer »

I watched Mr SealyP do a mod review the other day and the slots seem very high on these Giants mods also the header flew off the header trailer for the TX 32, it makes me think how much of the new way of doing things have they put into them. A bit like a lot of the stuff that came over from 17 not getting the dynamic hoses introduced into 19.