Autoload won't let me load honey on trailer anymore

Shermanator49

Autoload won't let me load honey on trailer anymore

Post by Shermanator49 »

I have been using the DPW 1800 AutoLoad and the SEK 802 pallet Autoloader for my honey and egg pallets and havent had any issues. Come back from a quick little break, and see honey on the floor so i grab the trailer and try to load it. It pops up, enable autoload: 1, like it usually does with the respected key beside it. So i press r to try and load and nothing happens, thought i wasn't close enough, got closer, same thing. I tried both trailers numerous times, even tried restarting the game multiple times.
dan1108

Re: Autoload won't let me load honey on trailer anymore

Post by dan1108 »

Shermanator49 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:17 pm I have been using the DPW 1800 AutoLoad and the SEK 802 pallet Autoloader for my honey and egg pallets and havent had any issues. Come back from a quick little break, and see honey on the floor so i grab the trailer and try to load it. It pops up, enable autoload: 1, like it usually does with the respected key beside it. So i press r to try and load and nothing happens, thought i wasn't close enough, got closer, same thing. I tried both trailers numerous times, even tried restarting the game multiple times.
This is not an authorized mod by Giants, as it was not downloaded via modhub. You will get no support from them...and I'm not sure the moderators want threads of players helping players, on unsupported mods.
EJ_Modding

Re: Autoload won't let me load honey on trailer anymore

Post by EJ_Modding »

Shermanator49 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:17 pm I have been using the DPW 1800 AutoLoad and the SEK 802 pallet Autoloader for my honey and egg pallets and havent had any issues. Come back from a quick little break, and see honey on the floor so i grab the trailer and try to load it. It pops up, enable autoload: 1, like it usually does with the respected key beside it. So i press r to try and load and nothing happens, thought i wasn't close enough, got closer, same thing. I tried both trailers numerous times, even tried restarting the game multiple times.
I use the SEK 802 pallet autoloader and it was updated on modhoster to version 0.6.6.0 which fixes the autoload process however Giants still has not fixed the game crashing on exit to main menu. This happens for both authorized and unauthorized mods using lua scripting. For instance the GPS mod from in game download section will produce the same results of game crashing to desktop on exit to main menu.