FS22 - Massey Ferguson 3600 not detected by game.

u2020bullet

FS22 - Massey Ferguson 3600 not detected by game.

Post by u2020bullet »

Installed this mod when it was released, haven't had time to check it out, was gonna do it now, only to find out it doesn't show up in the store.
Saved my game, exited it, redownloaded the mod through ingame modhub again, was gonna load my game back up, but then i noticed it's not even present on the mod selection screen, even though it's clearly downloaded. I can even see the .zip in the mod folder.
this_is_gav

Re: FS22 - Massey Ferguson 3600 not detected by game.

Post by this_is_gav »

Make sure your game is version 1.1.1.0 on the main menu and not an earlier version, which is only likely if you bought the DVD version.

It works for me (Steam version) and I've seen others using it too.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Also works fine for me PC non steam.
TaikaJamppa

Post by TaikaJamppa »

I have the same issue, kind of: the mod mentioned, Massey Ferguson 3600, shows up on my SINGLEPLAYER side, but on the same save, starting a MULTIPLAYER it will not. I have reloaded it, my game is latest version, and… well. I don’t know what to tell you. 🤔 Never had this issue before.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

TaikaJamppa wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:41 pm I have the same issue, kind of: the mod mentioned, Massey Ferguson 3600, shows up on my SINGLEPLAYER side, but on the same save, starting a MULTIPLAYER it will not. I have reloaded it, my game is latest version, and… well. I don’t know what to tell you. 🤔 Never had this issue before.
Did you unzip it? Unzipped mods will not work in multiplayer
Playing on PC and PS4
TaikaJamppa

Post by TaikaJamppa »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:36 pm
TaikaJamppa wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:41 pm I have the same issue, kind of: the mod mentioned, Massey Ferguson 3600, shows up on my SINGLEPLAYER side, but on the same save, starting a MULTIPLAYER it will not. I have reloaded it, my game is latest version, and… well. I don’t know what to tell you. 🤔 Never had this issue before.
Did you unzip it? Unzipped mods will not work in multiplayer
No, I can't unzip it as I'm playing the PS4 version of the game. It's been a while, but it still doesn't work for MP, only SP.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

I suspect that the reason it doesn't work in mp is the lack of an multiplayer=true tag in the moddesc
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...