Krone Swadro 2000 (FS22)

GtX

Krone Swadro 2000 (FS22)

Post by GtX »

:hi:

I have been made aware of a bug that was allowing the windrower to occasionally miss some strips. :blushnew:

DE Bug Report

An update has been submitted to Giants and all appears to work well so hopefully it will not be long for release.
I also adjusted the weight, it is now less than the manufacture specs but it works best this way for the physics.

If possible when the update is released please consider rating the mod again if you have rated low due to this issue :wink3: :mrgreen:

Cheers
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"
Tugge

Re: Krone Swadro 2000 (FS22)

Post by Tugge »

Hi GTX....not related to this one now...but could you contact me please: Tugge@hotmail.com or on DC at #7779 (Tuggge)<--with three "G"....
Freddygp

Post by Freddygp »

Hello GTx you are an great Modder I use EDC on fs19 it is possible make edc on fs22. The mod power tool is grap
GtX

Post by GtX »

Freddygp wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:49 pm Hello GTx you are an great Modder I use EDC on fs19 it is possible make edc on fs22. The mod power tool is grap
Hi,

Thanks for the compliment :blushnew:

Every mod has it purpose and not everyone will like one or another the same. :smileynew:

This teaser video may answer your question. YouTube
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"