FS22 Claas dominator 108sl and capello diamant 8 header highed is to low.

Xtrememaster

FS22 Claas dominator 108sl and capello diamant 8 header highed is to low.

Post by Xtrememaster »

FS 22

PC version.

I found out that with the claas dominator the header highed combined with the capello diamant 8 is to low.
It worked on field 70 with harvesting sunflowers (the big contract)

Now i want to harvest on field 69 and corn but the capello diamant 8 rubs over the floor.. The front wheels doesnt have traction anymore so its stuck when harvesting when some fields arent even.

Can this be fixed by raise the highed a litte more so the claas dominator can drive normally again when harvesting.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Noraf

Re: FS22 Claas dominator 108sl and capello diamant 8 header highed is to low.

Post by Noraf »

Well, the issue here i'd say is that you're using the wrong header for the combine, and that is why you're having issues with it.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Xtrememaster

Re: FS22 Claas dominator 108sl and capello diamant 8 header highed is to low.

Post by Xtrememaster »

It worked just fine on field 70 of the elm creek maps, because the field seems to flat enough.

On field 69 it is just a different story.

Claas dominator 108sl have enough power to drive it.. Only its to low on the flow, so the front wheels doesnt have traction anymore and having a hard time to drive forward.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese: