Adelshofen map, plowing contract not working on field 14

Frag

Adelshofen map, plowing contract not working on field 14

Post by Frag »

Field 14 is HUGE on this map. There is a 52k contract to plow that land.

Spent few hours to do it, and the contract is bugged. When the field is completely done, it is just defined as 93% completed when going into the contract details. So no payment :(
Orange Tiger NL

Re: Adelshofen map, plowing contract not working on field 14

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

That's another bug on the map then, i tried to find the map makers on social media or discord channels to let them know about a lot of bugs on this nice, good looking map. But i can't find them, and don't know if they read forums.
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

Not just the ploughing - I just finished fertilising field 14 and have double spread every square inch of it and cannot get the progress bar higher than 94%.

Looks to me like the same issue Elmcreek had at release - field border for contracts is set incorrect for the visually workable land ... my money would be on the "cut out" slice at the south east of the field.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
Farmer 6644

Post by Farmer 6644 »

I had the same problem turns out field 13 is linked to 14 for contracts
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

Farmer 6644 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 8:32 pm I had the same problem turns out field 13 is linked to 14 for contracts
Yup - discovered last night that if you have field 14 sitting at 94% complete (for whichever contract type) you have to also do the same contract type on field 13, because the missing 6% of Field 14 is the southern quarter of Field 13 (long strip east-west).

100% this is a map maker error. I hope they read this thread and correct it.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
Frag

Post by Frag »

Another big bug on that map. If you buy BIG equipment, they will sometime spawn partly inside the store ... jamming it up. The spawn point is way to close to the shop, making spawning big equipment difficult or impossible. The workaround is to use the "Delivery" mod and make the equipment spawn somewhere else.
Farmer 6644

Post by Farmer 6644 »

Would work great on pc not so much on console I park a vehicle in front of store when buying or lessing equipment to force the spawn point farther to the left of the store